Author Topic: Table Saws?  (Read 12715 times)

Re: Table Saws?
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2018, 06:35:43 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Me thinks that you guys would do well to pool your collective knowledge on this topic and...band together ;) ::) ;D *groan*.

I saw that joke coming.

Perhaps since everyone in this thread was going out in search of said tool, I should have called them...Blade Runners ;) ::) ;D *groan*.

I think we need to cut this out.

Yeah, that's probably for the best, especially since I'm running out of saw jokes, lol ;D. Hopefully, I've helped to set the table, though ;) ::) ;D *groan*.

You guys are a bunch of cut ups.  Wood you please get back on topic.  The wordplay humor is hardly against the grain and pretty dull.

Left you in the dust on that one.

Welp, at least I didn't encounter any problems insofar as...bandwidth ;) :o ;D *groan* is concerned :-\ ;D.

Way to...reciprocate ;) ::) ;D *groan*, btw, lol ;D. TP.

Punning is my one "vice".

I get much of my sense of humor from my dad, so blame him, lol ;D.

Still, perhaps we should refer to ourselves as the..."pun"ishers ;) ::) ;D *groan*.

Me too.  Though my dad can stretch a pun to like 5 degrees of separation from its root.

Lol, not sure that I'm smart enough to get the on this one, but rest assured, at some point, the gene just kicks in ;D.

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2018, 07:24:54 PM »

Offline Wretch

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
I think it might be time to table this conversation.

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2018, 07:36:15 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Guys cut it off.... JK

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2018, 08:47:48 PM »

Offline Wretch

• Jaylen Brown
I hope no one is getting "bored" with this topic yet.

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2018, 08:48:38 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Shouldn't it be "board", instead? ;) ::) ;D

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2018, 08:50:33 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Table saws are nice, I think you will like them.  I got Hitachi one from Home Depot and it is very nice.   It is not the top of the line but it does 99% of what I need so I am fine with it.   I think I got it for  $189 or so.

So I guess you could say that the Hitachi isn't exactly...on the cutting edge? ;) ::) ;D *groan*

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2018, 09:34:36 PM »

Offline Wretch

• Jaylen Brown

Shouldn't it be "board", instead? ;) ::) ;D
probably wasn't sure of pun etiquette.

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2018, 09:36:47 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Me thinks that you guys would do well to pool your collective knowledge on this topic and...band together ;) ::) ;D *groan*.

I saw that joke coming.

Perhaps since everyone in this thread was going out in search of said tool, I should have called them...Blade Runners ;) ::) ;D *groan*.

Yeah, that's probably for the best, especially since I'm running out of saw jokes, lol ;D. Hopefully, I've helped to set the table, though ;) ::) ;D *groan*.

You guys are a bunch of cut ups.  Wood you please get back on topic.  The wordplay humor is hardly against the grain and pretty dull.

Welp, at least I didn't encounter any problems insofar as...bandwidth ;) :o ;D *groan* is concerned :-\ ;D.

Still, perhaps we should refer to ourselves as the..."pun"ishers ;) ::) ;D *groan*.

Me too.  Though my dad can stretch a pun to like 5 degrees of separation from its root.

Lol, not sure that I'm smart enough to get the on this one, but rest assured, at some point, the gene just kicks in ;D.

No joke there.  Just saying some of my dads puns are a bit of a reach! (He's on CB BTW, but I don't think he'd be offended by saying his puns can be pretty awful - that's the general idea, tight?)

As my mother in law likes to say, "That was two-thirds of a pun. P.U.."
Yup

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2018, 09:38:53 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup
It took some punning to work through, but after much deliberation and some quality input, I do believe that the track saw is the best fit for my needs and skill level. 
Yup

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2018, 10:47:27 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

I saw that joke coming.

No joke there.  Just saying some of my dads puns are a bit of a reach! (He's on CB BTW, but I don't think he'd be offended by saying his puns can be pretty awful - that's the general idea, tight?)

Honestly, I didn't think that a joke had been made, there, but I still wasn't sure, and yeah, puns can be corny, etc., but for some reason they just keep popping into my head, so here we are, I guess :-\.

Lol at your mother in law, btw. That's outstanding - TP ;D.

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2018, 12:48:26 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup

I saw that joke coming.

Honestly, I didn't think that a joke had been made, there, but I still wasn't sure, and yeah, puns can be corny, etc., but for some reason they just keep popping into my head, so here we are, I guess :-\.

Lol at your mother in law, btw. That's outstanding - TP ;D.

And I give her plenty of opportunity to use that line.  (See title under my user name  ;D )
Yup