Author Topic: Paul George mad at refs. Says OKC stars treated differently by refs than others  (Read 1313 times)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
George is soft. Settles for jump shots too often to complain about not getting calls.

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
Lebron's era is probably the most entitled and whiny generation of superstars.

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Yep, a lot of the superstars are whiners.

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1394
I imagine if they are both on LA next year they will get a pretty favorable whistle playing in a big market on a glamour team.

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1549
entitled, maybe, but whiny, not so much.  It is different now with the technology and availability of games, but growing up and watching ball in the 80's, those guys complained just as much.  Jordan was a master complainer. 
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1394
entitled, maybe, but whiny, not so much.  It is different now with the technology and availability of games, but growing up and watching ball in the 80's, those guys complained just as much.  Jordan was a master complainer.

I disagree. All players have whined and argued with calls since the beginning of time, but the era of Blake Griffin, Lebron, Draymond Green, Chris Paul etc arguing every single play that goes against them is definitely at an all time high.

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969

I disagree. All players have whined and argued with calls since the beginning of time, but the era of Blake Griffin, Lebron, Draymond Green, Chris Paul etc arguing every single play that goes against them is definitely at an all time high.

I agree with youn.  Lebron and cP3 cry after every play that does not go their way .....it really getting old with them .  Time for those two to leave the rfs alone and play the game.

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason
Stars?

There's only 1 star in OKC. Melo is washed up and George didn't even make the allstar team until there was an injury.

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 321
Stars?

There's only 1 star in OKC. Melo is washed up and George didn't even make the allstar team until there was an injury.

Disagree. Paul George has been playing really good D this year. I still think he's in the star camp, ahead of Melo.

I do think that Russ is an absolute stud, but I don't think he's the easiest star to play with. He shares the rock less than Lebron.

The complaining is annoying. They can fix it with techs. Adam Silver can come out during preseason next year and say that excessive complaining will yield techs. After 1/2 of the starters are kicked out of meaningless games, they will be forced to comply or continue to get kicked out of important games and fined.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 04:08:44 PM by green_bballers13 »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 321

Please tell me you're his age or less. Otherwise, this appears to be the most cliched take in the history of humankind.

I thought I'd give hyperboles a try as well.

Offline Erik

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • The voice of reason
Stars?

Disagree. Paul George has been playing really good D this year. I still think he's in the star camp, ahead of Melo.

I do think that Russ is an absolute stud, but I don't think he's the easiest star to play with. He shares the rock less than Lebron.

He's obviously a great player. Top 30 easily, if not top 20. The term star is ambiguous. I personally think that a good cut off is you have to at least make the all-star team. I don't care enough to argue about it though, so I'll just say that you're probably right :)