Author Topic: Tatum spotted at all star weekend  (Read 1508 times)

Tatum spotted at all star weekend
« on: February 16, 2018, 01:46:32 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Re: Tatum spotted at all star weekend
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 01:59:28 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
JJ ftw

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 02:18:03 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
This guy is never gonna live this down. Jeremy Johnson 😂

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 04:06:57 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
He brought his mom.

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 04:10:35 PM »

Offline CelticD

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140
He brought his mom.

Every 19 year old is different but man this dude sounds like a crazy mama's boy LOL. I'm not sure if it was summer league or preseason but someone said he wanted his mom to live in the same apartment as him but they just settled on living in the same building.

When I was 19 I couldn't wait to get spread my wings.

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 04:30:59 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
He brought his mom.

Every 19 year old is different but man this dude sounds like a crazy mama's boy LOL. I'm not sure if it was summer league or preseason but someone said he wanted his mom to live in the same apartment as him but they just settled on living in the same building.

For a kid that just became a millionaire at 19, I think its commendable to want his mom close. Perhaps she keeps him grounded and keeps things into perspective for him. A 19 year old traveling all over the country with tons of money could easily get into trouble and bad habits.

Good for Tatum.

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 05:08:54 PM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111
He brought his mom.

Even more so, the guy is a dad. And living with his mom. I mean come on bro, time to cut the cord a little. Gives a new meaning to the words Helicopter mom..

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2018, 06:25:47 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
He brought his mom.

Even more so, the guy is a dad. And living with his mom. I mean come on bro, time to cut the cord a little. Gives a new meaning to the words Helicopter mom..

I feel the opposite. He has a kid, all the more reason to have grandma around to help out.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2018, 06:28:22 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1479
He brought his mom.

I feel the opposite. He has a kid, all the more reason to have grandma around to help out.

This is exactly what I was going to say too.  Dad gone a lot, need Gma around to help baby sit the little one.  I don't think that is bad at all...

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2018, 06:29:02 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
He brought his mom.

same, there's nothing wrong with being a mama's boy. He can hold his own while having his mom live nearby.

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2018, 06:29:12 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
He brought his mom.

Anyone who has kids knows that you never have enough help, especially early on. If my mother could drop everything to come live with us when our son was born, I'd have put her in my own bedroom and moved into the basement myself :) And I don't even travel as much for work as Tatum does :P
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2018, 06:31:58 PM »

Offline BigHam

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 16
  • 7' 2" 330 lbs
Not sure that being the father of a child is any indication that the child is living with him.
Waking up from a slumber to misunderstand another.

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2018, 06:39:20 PM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111
He brought his mom.

Anyone who has kids knows that you never have enough help, especially early on. If my mother could drop everything to come live with us when our son was born, I'd have put her in my own bedroom and moved into the basement myself :) And I don't even travel as much for work as Tatum does :P

I'm co-parenting dad. All I'm saying it seems like a little teen momish while you dump the kid on Grandma while you go out and do your thang. Of course it's just my little humble opinion..

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2018, 06:48:00 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
He brought his mom.

I'm co-parenting dad. All I'm saying it seems like a little teen momish while you dump the kid on Grandma while you go out and do your thang. Of course it's just my little humble opinion..

He's 19. (Still considered a teenager by US Census.) Give him a break... He also plays a professional sport that requires him to be constantly working out, traveling, or elsewhere... Its more negligent to lay it all on his baby momma, and expect her to be okay by herself. Plus I actually appreciate the fact that he enjoys and has such a close knit relationship with his mother... Its tough to say the same for most men these days.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2018, 08:11:53 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
I'm co-parenting dad. All I'm saying it seems like a little teen momish while you dump the kid on Grandma while you go out and do your thang. Of course it's just my little humble opinion.
So how many days of the year do you need to be out of state for business? Because that's his "thang", really...
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."