Beyond the Association > College Basketball

College Corruption Case Poised to Take Hall of Fame Coaches, Top Programs, etc.

(1/13) > >>

esel1000:
https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-college-hoops-corruption-case-poised-take-hall-fame-coaches-top-programs-lottery-picks-224417174.html

The world of college basketball is about to be ROCKED.

There are so many possible implications... do more top HS players go oversees instead of college?

nickagneta:
If some reporter can get a hold of all this info and get it out in the public soon, the NCAA tournament is screwed.

Kuberski33:
The hypocrisy that is the NCAA is about to be exposed it sounds like.  March Madness baby...get those brackets ready...

Jiri Welsch:
Sounds like the FBI doesn’t have intentions to release the info any time soon. Also, does anyone really care? Is it cheating if everyone’s doing it? I for one was never under the illusion that these kids were true student athletes.

I played college sports (hardo) and can tell you that no one is more excited to see the NCAA crumble than I. It’s unpaid labor. The textbooks have a word for unpaid labor. I’ll let you figure that one out!

Kuberski33:
It got serious implications for corporate sponsorship of the tournament and NCAA in general. The way companies try to protect their brands these days no one's going to want to associate itself with an organization that the public thinks (or better yet, finally realizes) is corrupt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version