Author Topic: meditation Hi Tech and nappies  (Read 818 times)

meditation Hi Tech and nappies
« on: February 15, 2018, 02:29:48 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Jaylen its great to have outside interests but meditation, try aggression, you guys are playing soft and Jason your playing like your up all night changing diapers and the ball is poo-poo
I don't think i'm a fan of new wave basketball .Games are like circus shows complete with pole dancers trampolines and cannons shooting t-shirts or a meal at legal seafood chain.
Is it really necessary to slap hands during foul shots and hug after games
I go back to early Legal days in Cambridge, a chalkboard menu -and the food didn't wait to come out of kitchen, first done first served and you paid when you ordered.No deserts.

Jason, i get it your a new dad and your 19 and you dislocated your finger and its a long season already and your a kid starting for a contender. A One and Done but this is the Boston Celtics and you guys played blowout ball on Pierces retirement.That did not look good
And Jaylen, i get it your Harvard material,your political and young but when Marcus comes back you better channel that inner you into some hellacious defense.
Rozier, you have this herky jerky, spurty game its unique to me and i think to your teammates.What happened to ball movement,back cuts,quick slant cuts,crisp passing and screens .There is no rythmn to our offense or defense just cacophony.
I shut down the Cavs game and followed that with Clippers.
Was it London trip and the flu, the rookie wall,babies or women,  the Marcus injury or trade deadline with all those rumors like the Sword of Damocles-quite a story behind this modern expression but what did Cicero  mean?--Ask Kyrie our modern day philosopher.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 10:34:05 PM by nickagneta »

Re: meditation Hi Tech and nappies
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 02:47:09 PM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065
Don't ever change, Rollie. Classic stuff. TP.

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 03:16:06 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
Wow. Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly be any (more ridiculous), you go and do something like this and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF.

I agree with everything you said. 100%. Legendary post.

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 03:23:26 PM »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 320
Love the post.

I wonder if Jaylen tries to practice mindfulness and maintain his composure on/off the court b/c he knows there's a lion inside. He's so explosive as a player that I wouldn't be shocked if he ever gets into it on the court with a Lebron type player. I commend him for keeping it cool- I think I would be more aggressive with other players if I was his size.

I'm not sure why, but I get the sense that Jaylen could be a complete junkyard dog (like Smart) if you push him far enough....

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 03:58:29 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Far and away your best post yet. Rollie just turned heel...I love it!

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 04:07:10 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
A lot of players deserve blame, though. Smart for not showing more self control, Semi for not being able to buy a bucket, Stevens for his small ball lineup, Morris for his low effort on D and knack for not moving the ball and taking contested shots, etc.

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 09:48:56 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Rollie won the internet today.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 10:28:13 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Outstanding!

I think I was just getting out of diapers when I was 19, never mind changing someone else's!
Yup

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 10:36:23 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Didn't the Chief do martial arts and meditate?