Author Topic: Suns lose 4th 40+ pts game this season  (Read 1313 times)

Suns lose 4th 40+ pts game this season
« on: February 13, 2018, 12:54:02 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Rest of the nba only has 4 losses

Thanks for skipping that workout josh Jackson ! Enjoy the dumpster fire
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 06:28:18 PM by Redz »

Re: Suns lose 4th 40+ pts game this sesson
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 01:20:19 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
Yikes...  :o

And another thought. You think all this losing could maybe force Booker to demand a trade at some point next year if nothing changes. Suns look flat out awful and don't seem to have any direction to be honest.

It's highly unlikely but I mean... Anthony Davis is unlikely and before the trade deadline we had like five AD posts a day  :P
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 02:28:09 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Booker is a fine player.  He does not deserve a post a week, much less one a day.  Besides, the Suns will offer him a 5-year, $156 million contract this summer, and he’ll say “yeah, that sounds good.”

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 11:43:33 AM »

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 623
I guess the Celts aren't the only ones with midseason struggles..but this an awesome tactic by Steve Kerr...https://sports.yahoo.com/steve-kerr-let-warriors-coach-theyre-tired-voice-064636913.html?src=rss
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.

Larry Bird

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 11:49:13 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
Booker is a fine player.  He does not deserve a post a week, much less one a day.  Besides, the Suns will offer him a 5-year, $156 million contract this summer, and he’ll say “yeah, that sounds good.”

31.2 does seem like enough to soothe some of the aches and pains...

Mike

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 04:03:00 PM »

Online RodyTur10

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • Always offline from 9pm till 3am

And another thought. You think all this losing could maybe force Booker to demand a trade at some point next year if nothing changes. Suns look flat out awful and don't seem to have any direction to be honest.

And then I give them a direction in the mock trade game and nobody seems to appreciate it  >:(.
 ;)

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 04:14:56 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700

31.2 does seem like enough to soothe some of the aches and pains...

Mike

Yeah. Didn't we also just celebrate a player who had stuck with his team through the losing years earlier in his career, and then went on to win Finals MVP?

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 04:31:26 PM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!

As I love Booker (legit one of my guys in the league right now), he's an RFA and the Suns control his future. Now if he calls their bluff, rejects an extension offer and takes the QO, this can be a real convo in a year and a half.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 04:35:53 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

As I love Booker (legit one of my guys in the league right now), he's an RFA and the Suns control his future. Now if he calls their bluff, rejects an extension offer and takes the QO, this can be a real convo in a year and a half.

No, he’s in his third year.  Extension time is this summer, then RFA next summer.  We’re years away from this, and it’s just not happening (nor can we afford him anyway).

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 05:08:21 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
Awful how Phoenix was so good for so many years are now one of the worst team in the NBA..
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 05:20:34 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Jay Triano is a terrible nice guy coach

Looks like the team has tuned him out ...  Ryan Mcdonaugh is likely going to lose his job sometime soon (or next season is the last straw)

Unless the owner wants empty seats

Team needs an overhaul as there is little to no chemistry

They should consider trading everyone in the lineup except for upcoming picks (this includes Booker).

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 05:26:38 PM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!

No, he’s in his third year.  Extension time is this summer, then RFA next summer.  We’re years away from this, and it’s just not happening (nor can we afford him anyway).

I know that. I meant if he rejected an extension offer this summer. A year and a half from now would put us in summer 2019, when he'd presumably tell Phoenix he intends to play it out on his QO. Thanks for the correction though....
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman