Author Topic: Go all in this year Danny  (Read 1196 times)

Go all in this year Danny
« on: January 31, 2018, 10:32:54 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
There is nothing about the season so far or the two games against GSW that tells me that Boston cannot take GSW this year. So I say to Danny, this is your time, you have the best point guard in the game in KI he is a big time big game player go for it now. Many people told Obama not to run in 2008, it wasnt his turn they said. Imagine if he had listened.

Go all in this year Danny.

Re: Go all in this year Danny
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 10:35:58 PM »

Offline keevsnick

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 550
If by all in you mean trade our pick for Evans and sign Monroe I am with you. But that isn't beating Golden State. It would still be fun though, and who knows maybe Hayward comes back 100%.

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 10:36:23 PM »

Online liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3177
There is nothing about the season so far or the two games against GSW that tells me that Boston cannot take GSW this year. So I say to Danny, this is your time, you have the best point guard in the game in KI he is a big time big game player go for it now. Many people told Obama not to run in 2008, it wasnt his turn they said. Imagine if he had listened.

I agree, but I also trust Danny to make the right call. It seems we are only a couple of good role players away from making the finals.

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 10:38:46 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman

I agree, but I also trust Danny to make the right call. It seems we are only a couple of good role players away from making the finals.

Just been a fan here with my 2 cents in bitcoin.... I know Danny will do the right thing. His track record speaks for itself.

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 10:41:42 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
If by all in you mean trade our pick for Evans and sign Monroe I am with you. But that isn't beating Golden State. It would still be fun though, and who knows maybe Hayward comes back 100%.

Hope you answered my question in the other thread why you think we cannot beat GSW. They have absolutely nobody that can stop Kyrie. If they put Curry on him, he probably breaks curry's leg with his moves so Curry cannot be effective on offense. That leaves Durant who is not an Alpha. We have the #1 defense in the league. Defense wins championships.

Go get em, Danny.

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 11:20:08 PM »

Offline keevsnick

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 550

Hope you answered my question in the other thread why you think we cannot beat GSW. They have absolutely nobody that can stop Kyrie. If they put Curry on him, he probably breaks curry's leg with his moves so Curry cannot be effective on offense. That leaves Durant who is not an Alpha. We have the #1 defense in the league. Defense wins championships.

Go get em, Danny.

Yep they had nobody who could stop him last year anyway and they beat Cleveland in five. And Durant is an MVP and a finals MVP. Dont disrespect that man.

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 11:26:40 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman

Go get em, Danny.

Yep they had nobody who could stop him last year anyway and they beat Cleveland in five. And Durant is an MVP and a finals MVP. Dont disrespect that man.

Yes they did, they had LeBron!!!

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 11:55:16 PM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618

So what is your plan Ogaju? Are you saying we should trade assets for Gasol or DeAndre? Lou Williams? Who do you want to trade for?

"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 11:56:58 PM »

Offline chilidawg

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 261

We've got a good shot at the finals with the current roster.  Add Evans and Monroe and we're soldi favorites to make the finals and have a shot at winning the championship.  And no, it's not a given that the Warriors make the finals.  Houston can give them a tough time, and I like OKC as an underdog as well.

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 12:07:47 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman

So what is your plan Ogaju? Are you saying we should trade assets for Gasol or DeAndre? Lou Williams? Who do you want to trade for?

My plan is for Danny to find a way to bring in Evans and Monroe without losing any of our core players. With that I believe Celtics make the finals and if we make the finals it will be even money against any team we get.