Author Topic: LOLKnicks  (Read 873 times)

LOLKnicks
« on: January 29, 2018, 12:31:34 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Sources: After heated verbal exchange in practice between Joakim Noah and coach Jeff Hornacek last week, the Knicks are exploring avenues to part with Noah. He has two years remaining on the four-year, $72M deal he signed in 2016.

I still can't believe they gave Noah that contract... And what does someone like Noah, have a right to question the head coaches authority?
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

Re: LOLKnicks
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 12:34:14 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Sources: After heated verbal exchange in practice between Joakim Noah and coach Jeff Hornacek last week, the Knicks are exploring avenues to part with Noah. He has two years remaining on the four-year, $72M deal he signed in 2016.

I still can't believe they gave Noah that contract... And what does someone like Noah, have a right to question the head coaches authority?

There were a lot of bad contracts handed out in July 2016, but I can’t think of one worse than Noah’s.

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 12:37:27 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
Well I guess I better do something about that before the trade deadline  :P

In all seriousness though that contract is awful, and it's amazing how good Noah looked years ago... to what he is now...  :o
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 12:39:06 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

There were a lot of bad contracts handed out in July 2016, but I can’t think of one worse than Noah’s.

I still just don't get why they even offered that contract... Did they really believe Noah would bounce back to his 2013-2014 days?

I would say Parsons takes the cake in terms of the worst contract given.... Grizzlies really botched that one.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 12:42:27 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!

I still just don't get why they even offered that contract... Did they really believe Noah would bounce back to his 2013-2014 days?

I would say Parsons takes the cake in terms of the worst contract given.... Grizzlies really botched that one.

Luol Deng as well.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 12:46:30 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Evan Turner

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 01:02:17 PM »

Offline ChillyWilly

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 619
Evan Turner

Atleast he's on the court playing and knows he was vastly overpaid.
ok fine