Author Topic: Did we plant a Trojan horse in Cavs locker room?  (Read 4641 times)

Re: Did we plant a Trojan horse in Cavs locker room?
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2018, 06:42:12 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
With IT getting big minutes, Love's shots have almost disappeared.

IT is playing for the Brinks Truck and that Truck isn't going to stop for 16 pg, no defense, few assists, and unhappy teammates.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear IT is available.

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 07:21:52 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Find it hard to believe that with IT and Love being such great friends that they are the ones calling out each other. I could definitely see Lebron, Wade, or JR putting out these stories and blaming it on Love or IT.

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 07:25:54 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
It would be the cherry on top of Danny Ainge's career sundae if somehow IT was involved in a multi-team trade at the deadline because the Cavs hate him and the Cs somewho pilfered him to provide us the scoring off the bench we so desperately need.

This was my dream too, but I don't this it is possible under CBA. We can't get him back for a year after trading him. Darn Gary Payton

I remember this rule, it came about with Big Z in Cleveland. I remember from when I was a Shaq fan, they traded Z and he came back after he was released that season. They thought it was unfair that he got to go back and play Shaq's backup for pennies that season. It was good for me as a fan but not so good for the league lol.

It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 07:48:54 PM »

Online RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!
Find it hard to believe that with IT and Love being such great friends that they are the ones calling out each other. I could definitely see Lebron, Wade, or JR putting out these stories and blaming it on Love or IT.

Are they great friends? Or did they just play AAU ball together?
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 07:50:34 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
I'm not sure why anyone is surprised if Thomas would be the one calling Love out. He's always been a bit of a pain in the ass and was critical of Stevens less than 12 months ago.

Isaiah Thomas has not been shy about being candid with his assessment of the performance of the Celtics all year long. He’s twice taken issue with the team’s coaching by Brad Stevens, the most recent episode coming Monday night in Los Angeles when he called out his head coach for leaning too heavily on the bottom of the depth chart in a road loss to the Clippers.

“We should have won this game. We should have won [Sunday] night [in Phoenix]. We can’t be experimenting in Game 63,”

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2018, 08:52:53 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

Are they great friends? Or did they just play AAU ball together?

IT used to spend his weekends at Love’s house when they were like 12 and 13.  They were probably closer than your average teammates.  That said, if I were coworkers with my best friend from middle school, I might get into shouting matches as well.  Relationships change over time.

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2018, 09:44:14 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Looks to me like Kyrie became a man and dumped Bron and IT showed up and was like "Oh yeah. Guess who's not the boss of me."

Now the team is falling apart.