Author Topic: Did we plant a Trojan horse in Cavs locker room?  (Read 4596 times)

Re: Did we plant a Trojan horse in Cavs locker room?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2018, 02:31:18 PM »

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 221
Three reasons why it appears the leak is coming from IT...

1) The Cavs don't talk to Woj.
2) Kevin Love is his boy.
3) Lebron's mouthpiece Windhorst goes on TV after the Woj leak and says "IT is frustrating his teammates" and "killing the Cavs".  Wonder where those came from....

Yep, that's how a lot of Cavs fans are looking at it right now.

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2018, 02:33:21 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Cavs Media:

Justin Rowan  🇨🇦

Verified account

@Cavsanada 15h

IT started his day calling Kobe the GOAT, now breaking the team's strict "we don't talk to Woj" rule smh

Tom Withers

Verified account

@twithersAP
 12m

As I said late last night, most troubling aspect of #Cavs meeting is that it got leaked. Now Lue's "agendas" comment from couple weeks ago is making more sense.

3) Lebron's mouthpiece Windhorst goes on TV after the Woj leak and says "IT is frustrating his teammates" and "killing the Cavs".  Wonder where those came from....

I really wonder now if they will trade him.

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2018, 02:56:28 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Cavs Media:

Justin Rowan  🇨🇦

Verified account

@Cavsanada 15h

IT started his day calling Kobe the GOAT, now breaking the team's strict "we don't talk to Woj" rule smh

Tom Withers

Verified account

@twithersAP
 12m

As I said late last night, most troubling aspect of #Cavs meeting is that it got leaked. Now Lue's "agendas" comment from couple weeks ago is making more sense.

I really wonder now if they will trade him.

It would end the IT-Pierce video tribute controversy if they did (since the trade deadline is before that game).

Since it’s fun to throw around crazy trade ideas:

IT
Thompson
Frye

For

Deandre Jordan
Milos Teodosic
Brice Johnson

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2018, 03:09:28 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Windhorst just reported the cavs will make a trade before the deadline for sure, maybe multiple trades

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2018, 03:13:56 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
Windhorst just reported the cavs will make a trade before the deadline for sure, maybe multiple trades
that isn't exactly reporting since the Cavs have been one of the most active teams and have a very unique situation (given age and contracts). 
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2018, 03:17:56 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 741
lol

All of the sadness and anger after the trade was just a smokescreen! He's been working for the Celts all along. He's destroyed the Cavs locker room and now he'll resign with the Celtics this summer, rejoining the team he never truly left.

Too bad the Celtics don't have any cap space to make my Robert Ludlum novel come true.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2018, 03:21:33 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Once a Celtic, always a Celtic.

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2018, 03:22:05 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
lol

All of the sadness and anger after the trade was just a smokescreen! He's been working for the Celts all along. He's destroyed the Cavs locker room and now he'll resign with the Celtics this summer, rejoining the team he never truly left.

Too bad the Celtics don't have any cap space to make my Robert Ludlum novel come true.
wonder if any of this came from the secret meeting with Ainge lol

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2018, 03:42:56 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
lol

I am loving this idea

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2018, 05:54:07 PM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!
ESPN reported that during a team meeting Kevin Love became yet again the convenient scapegoat. A source told The News that Isaiah Thomas led the charge against Love

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/cavs-team-meeting-drama-kevin-love-was-reportedly-called-out-by-isaiah-thomas/

D-R-A-M-A

I seriously hope Love decides to stop being the consummate pro he's been and demands a trade. They completely neglect to utilize him correctly and then throw dirt on him whenever something goes wrong.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2018, 05:59:21 PM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372
It would be the cherry on top of Danny Ainge's career sundae if somehow IT was involved in a multi-team trade at the deadline because the Cavs hate him and the Cs somewho pilfered him to provide us the scoring off the bench we so desperately need.

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2018, 06:01:40 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
It would be the cherry on top of Danny Ainge's career sundae if somehow IT was involved in a multi-team trade at the deadline because the Cavs hate him and the Cs somewho pilfered him to provide us the scoring off the bench we so desperately need.

This was my dream too, but I don't this it is possible under CBA. We can't get him back for a year after trading him. Darn Gary Payton

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2018, 06:15:52 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
ESPN reported that during a team meeting Kevin Love became yet again the convenient scapegoat. A source told The News that Isaiah Thomas led the charge against Love

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/cavs-team-meeting-drama-kevin-love-was-reportedly-called-out-by-isaiah-thomas/

D-R-A-M-A

I seriously hope Love decides to stop being the consummate pro he's been and demands a trade. They completely neglect to utilize him correctly and then throw dirt on him whenever something goes wrong.
Wow his buddy from high school too smh
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2018, 06:22:31 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

D-R-A-M-A

Wow his buddy from high school too smh

Yeah, I’ll be disappointed if this part of the rumor is true.  Although last week the rumor was that Love was behind a lot of the anti-IT dirt being fed, so if both stories are true, maybe they aren’t as close as they let the sports media believe.

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2018, 06:25:28 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge