Author Topic: Marcus Smart's shot  (Read 498 times)

Marcus Smart's shot
« on: January 24, 2018, 09:46:05 AM »

Offline PaulAllen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 55
... some of the worst shots I've ever seen last night... How does Stevens not restrict his shots? He's not Kyrie, he's shooting under 30% from three all year... Should never shoot more than 6 times a game... EVEN IF HE GOES 6 for 6!! Every time he touches the ball I have to look away.. its that bad..

Al Horford can not rebound anymore ... team needs help quick

Tatum... bro ... you dont have a kid at 19!!! This is literally killing your game!! Last night he looked terrible .... Probably has NO SLEEP!!! Looks weak, cant finish, couldnt even hold on to the ball...

Did Brown have a kid too or something because he is playing with nothing in the tank as well?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:48:32 AM by Donoghus »

Re: Marcus Smart released....
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 09:48:51 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Man that title was pure click-bait.

Re: Marcus Smart released....
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 09:50:15 AM »

Offline PaulAllen

• Bill Walton
Man that title was pure click-bait.

of course the Nazis changed it...

Re: Marcus Smart's shot
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 09:51:12 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
We have rules on thread titles.  I edited it. 

Please use descriptive thread titles.  Members of the blog should be able to have a general idea about the content of a thread before clicking on it.  Try to summarize the topic briefly in the title, and elaborate in the message itself.  Do not add false or misleading information just to get attention.  An example of a bad subject would be "HELP ME". A good subject might be, "Foo rashes when I do bar". Misleading and/or non-descriptive thread titles will be edited and/or deleted.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 09:53:48 AM »

Offline PaulAllen

• Bill Walton

Please use descriptive thread titles.  Members of the blog should be able to have a general idea about the content of a thread before clicking on it.  Try to summarize the topic briefly in the title, and elaborate in the message itself.  Do not add false or misleading information just to get attention.  An example of a bad subject would be "HELP ME". A good subject might be, "Foo rashes when I do bar". Misleading and/or non-descriptive thread titles will be edited and/or deleted.

Nazi ways...

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 09:54:06 AM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!!!
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 09:54:28 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be

Nazi ways...

Enjoy your vacation.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team