Author Topic: WOW-what a beautiful move  (Read 1567 times)

WOW-what a beautiful move
« on: January 17, 2018, 05:29:43 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Just watching game but Tatum just did a classic move into a side jumper
That was sooo smooth as to be picture perfect
I had to shut down the game to savor that
-That ranks up there with my memories of Jerry West and his jumper, who was my favorite player to hate
 But i loved his jumper and perimeter play.
I now have that place for Tatum

Re: WOW-what a beautiful move
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 06:44:05 AM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 486
That move was jaw dropping. I particularly love how the Garden is starting to live off his every move. When he begins to go into the motion, you can hear the air leave the building, only for it to come roaring back at the absurdity of what a 19 year old pulled off.

It's also crazy to think he pulled that against a PG (Jrue Holiday.)

I just keep thinking to myself "my god, what is he going to be like when he is 25? Or 28? Man." I love the kid. He is special.
#JKJB

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 06:57:02 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Had no idea he could do a shake-n-bake move like that.  He got Holiday leaning the wrong way.  The kid is special.

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 07:35:32 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
It should be a criminal offense that Marcus smart gets more than double the shot attempts that Tatum does in any game.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 08:10:09 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
It should be a criminal offense that Marcus smart gets more than double the shot attempts that Tatum does in any game.
This

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 08:52:36 AM »

Offline Smartacus

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 318
This

That being said, isn't also true that the pressure Smart puts on the defense enables Jayson to get a steady supply of clean looks. Don't really think Brad is looking for Tatum to be double teamed night in and night out because he's putting up 20+ shots a night.

Don't get me wrong, double the MS shot attempts is too many but I think the team is content easing Tatum in to the NBA, Tatum's FGA should go way up next season.

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 10:21:52 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
That move was jaw dropping. I particularly love how the Garden is starting to live off his every move. When he begins to go into the motion, you can hear the air leave the building, only for it to come roaring back at the absurdity of what a 19 year old pulled off.

It's also crazy to think he pulled that against a PG (Jrue Holiday.)

I just keep thinking to myself "my god, what is he going to be like when he is 25? Or 28? Man." I love the kid. He is special.

not quite the same but that play reminds me when KD crossed over KG at the Garden

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 10:34:28 AM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 323
This

Can't say this enough.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis