Author Topic: Woj: Rocket players pushed into LAC locker to confront Austin Rivers post-game  (Read 5191 times)

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150
If there's 20 total guys in the NBA that are true tough guys I'd be shocked.  And not one of them plays for the Clippers or Rockets LOL. 

I'd say Embiid, Baynes, TA, and Bobby Portis are a lock 4.  Possibly Rondo too.

I would take Marcus Smart over any of those guys. Marcus is straight up hard and tough and walks the walk without getting cheap dumb fouls call on him and getting tossed from games. I also thing that Ayron Baynes, Morris are tough guys. Up and going tough rooks are Semi, Guerschole, Tatum, Brown, Rozier, Theis... There is a verY GOOD TIGHT TEAM. This playoff version of the 2018 BOSTI=ON CELY=TICS ARE A CUPUAL MOVES that could he us some shooters, rebounders and trouble creators. The Celtics come to gather and we are talking about a team that could get the warriors some trouble in the finals!!

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
If there's 20 total guys in the NBA that are true tough guys I'd be shocked.  And not one of them plays for the Clippers or Rockets LOL. 

I'd say Embiid, Baynes, TA, and Bobby Portis are a lock 4.  Possibly Rondo too.

I would take Marcus Smart over any of those guys. Marcus is straight up hard and tough and walks the walk without getting cheap dumb fouls call on him and getting tossed from games. I also thing that Ayron Baynes, Morris are tough guys. Up and going tough rooks are Semi, Guerschole, Tatum, Brown, Rozier, Theis... There is a verY GOOD TIGHT TEAM. This playoff version of the 2018 BOSTI=ON CELY=TICS ARE A CUPUAL MOVES that could he us some shooters, rebounders and trouble creators. The Celtics come to gather and we are talking about a team that could get the warriors some trouble in the finals!!

And Kelly Olynyk......Well according to Cavs fans. :)

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
RJ Huntah signed a two-way contract with the Rockets.  This scuffle may be the best thing that ever happened to their franchise.  :)
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC