Author Topic: Was Jaylen hurt towards the end of the Wizards game?  (Read 4587 times)

Was Jaylen hurt towards the end of the Wizards game?
« on: December 25, 2017, 08:09:28 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1227
He was hopping on one foot for a good minute or so before he was subbed out. I hope it has nothing to do with his recent achilles problem.

Re: Was Jaylen hurt towards the end of the Wizards game?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 08:23:00 PM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
trade him now. Jaylen is fools gold.. his ceiling is OTTO Porter tops. He aint gonna be anywhere close to even a Scottie Pippen right now,

I would trade anyone not named Kyrie, GH and Tatum at this point for a chance at Anthony Davis.

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 08:32:27 PM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
trade him now. Jaylen is fools gold.. his ceiling is OTTO Porter tops. He aint gonna be anywhere close to even a Scottie Pippen right now,

I would trade anyone not named Kyrie, GH and Tatum at this point for a chance at Anthony Davis.
This seems like a hot take.

Last game he was great. Today he was off. And now he hurt.

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 08:42:24 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
Rotoworld is now saying that he suffered a right leg injury. Hopefully it’s nothing serious.

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 08:44:07 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
https://twitter.com/SteveBHoop?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fboston-celtics

http://Jaylen Brown leaving the Garden with the help of a crutch under left arm.
Hooray, more injuries! Just what we need!  >:(

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2017, 08:46:06 PM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136

He was OK but not great the last game and tonight he was terrible again. Anyone else have a feeling that everytime he steps in the FT line he will either miss one or both?...yes I know its frustrating but Jaylen has gone all Rondo on us on the free throw line.

I am dead serious that I wouldnt oppose a JB trade  if we can find any fringe allstar for him..

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2017, 08:55:31 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
So it’s a left leg injury apparently. Oh man, Danny really needs to get some help soon.

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2017, 08:58:31 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277

He was OK but not great the last game and tonight he was terrible again. Anyone else have a feeling that everytime he steps in the FT line he will either miss one or both?...yes I know its frustrating but Jaylen has gone all Rondo on us on the free throw line.

I am dead serious that I wouldnt oppose a JB trade  if we can find any fringe allstar for him..

Why?

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2017, 08:59:38 PM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!
So it’s a left leg injury apparently. Oh man, Danny really needs to get some help soon.

Same leg as his recent Achilles injury?
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2017, 09:05:28 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas

Yup, same leg. Hopefully it’s nothing major.

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2017, 09:10:00 PM »

Online SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1956

I was relieved when you said right leg, but man now it's very concerning.

This leads me to question our new medical staff.  Between Morris' recurring knee soreness and now a potential injury to Brown's leg, I've quickly lost faith in the injury management of our medical team - from the outside looking in, anyway.

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2017, 09:22:40 PM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!

This leads me to question our new medical staff.  Between Morris' recurring knee soreness and now a potential injury to Brown's leg, I've quickly lost faith in the injury management of our medical team - from the outside looking in, anyway.

Eh. Hard to make any judgements on Jaylen's injury without knowing more. As far as Morris, his knee's structurally sound  from all reports. I believe they've managed it well.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2017, 09:27:33 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas

That was my reaction too. When the updated repors said that it was his left leg, the first thought that came to me was that he might have aggravated his left achilles injury. But we’ll see. Looks like the team is bringing in Jabari Bird for the next game as insurance just in case Jaylen can’t give it a go.

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2017, 09:30:18 PM »

Online SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1956

Eh. Hard to make any judgements on Jaylen's injury without knowing more. As far as Morris, his knee's structurally sound  from all reports. I believe they've managed it well.

They have?  Morris has had three stints of missed time, the most recent one prolonged.  I guess we won't really know, but it's hard to believe that he's been recuperated to 100% before being allowed to play again especially if his knee is structurally sound.

Hopefully JB's injury is minor.  Just rest him until he's 100%.  He's too integral to our future to be messing around.

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2017, 09:48:50 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906

They have?  Morris has had three stints of missed time, the most recent one prolonged.  I guess we won't really know, but it's hard to believe that he's been recuperated to 100% before being allowed to play again especially if his knee is structurally sound.

Hopefully JB's injury is minor.  Just rest him until he's 100%.  He's too integral to our future to be messing around.

https://twitter.com/GwashburnGlobe/status/945471295529078784

Washburn is saying it's a sprained ankle, but who knows with Washburn.