Author Topic: Wizards (18-15) at Celtics (27-9) Game #37 12/25/17  (Read 26293 times)

Re: Wizards (18-15) at Celtics (27-9) Game #37 12/25/17
« Reply #285 on: December 25, 2017, 08:09:57 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
Just when it looked like when the team finally learn how to rebound.

« Reply #286 on: December 25, 2017, 08:10:13 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Officially on the “Kyrie plays hero ball down the stretch and it hurts us” train

hero ball, hero ball?  seriously.  KI had the layup that just barely rolled off the rim.  that just after draining a long 3.   ::)

He's a -13.  We are hiding him on Oubre,  and Oubre keeps scoring.  He has sucked,. But hey, 20 pts

Since when are the C's hiding KI on D?  He's been at the top of the defense guarding Beal or Wall.
don't engage

he has an agenda

I realize that having seen some of his posts in other threads. 

But when it's blatantly obvious during a game that he's not watching the same game everyone else is, that's when you destroy his credibility (assuming he has any).

I've watched every second of this game -- read thru the stupid thread.  You literally just can't handle the objective truth, so you choose not to see it.

Where was he offensively at the end?  Why is Tatum the guy we continually went to for buckets?  He's a supertstar, MVP etc.

edit: Personal attack reported.  Easier to see the game when u played D1.

You're incorrigible. 

What personal attack?  Your posts define "lack of credibility" based on an pre-existing agenda which precedes you by reputation.  When you're wrong, you report people for "personal attacks" to vindicate yourself evej when shown to be wrong?  And lose the condescending attitude.

He does this. I once just listed Kyrie's accolades and he labeled it a personal attack. Just do what another poster said, don't engage. Just report him when he's in game threads legit cheering on other teams.

I've never cheered on another team.  He said I have a lack of credibility, which is a personal attack.  Point out a single example.

I love how every one claims I'm 'wrong' or have 'no credibility', yet never provide examples.  Then sling personal attacks and become upset when you're banned. It's just a teaming up process to try to embarrass me or something. 
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #287 on: December 25, 2017, 08:10:51 PM »

Online RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!
We're a .500 team at this point.  We're only 8-6 in December and 5-6 in our last 11 games, which includes a lot of bad losses.
The defense, bench, and rebounding have been the biggest problems. The bench was actually good today, but the defense and rebounding were still horrible. Hope they can figure it out.

The rebounding problem has been glaring. It's tough when the team gets a good stop and then can't secure the rebound.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #288 on: December 25, 2017, 08:13:06 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
And the Raptors are the east #1 team

« Reply #289 on: December 25, 2017, 08:13:50 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597

It won't be too long. Either Cavs or us will retake it.

« Reply #290 on: December 25, 2017, 08:13:53 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
Officially on the “Kyrie plays hero ball down the stretch and it hurts us” train

hero ball, hero ball?  seriously.  KI had the layup that just barely rolled off the rim.  that just after draining a long 3.   ::)

He's a -13.  We are hiding him on Oubre,  and Oubre keeps scoring.  He has sucked,. But hey, 20 pts

Since when are the C's hiding KI on D?  He's been at the top of the defense guarding Beal or Wall.
don't engage

he has an agenda

Right.  So here's what we will do -- I honestly want to help you guys...

I'll rewatch the game and give you timestamps for all the possessions he was hidden on Oubre.  I get it... his brand is super cool.  But you guys need to open yuor eyes if you want to effectively argue this stuff.
i think it's pretty obvious that you just really don't like kyrie

i like him and can still admit he didn't play great. every game is different

you talk down to people who support him as if they can't understand basketball

it's absolutely fine if you can't appreciate him on a daily basis, but if you're surprised that people call you out on your blind hatred then i don't know what to tell you

This. Love ya, Tarheels, but the trolling/blind Kyrie hate is starting to reach LarBrd33 levels of annoyance.
i miss larbrd33

but man he was the most annoying poster of all time, hahaa

I'm sorry you guys feel that way.  But jpotter, you were incessantly hating on IT.  Every game, without fail.

LarBrd was also one of the best posters of all time.  He literally goes viral on Reddit. 

I get that it's difficult to accept he isn't the savior.  But again, no team is winning a championship with Irving as their best player.

Just as no team is winning a championship with IT as their best player.

It's plain to see when IT returns and we play Cleveland who you will be rooting for. All because IT made you feel like a little boy last year?

He's gone...deal with it, or watch Netflix.

« Reply #291 on: December 25, 2017, 08:14:24 PM »

Online RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!

don't engage

he has an agenda

But when it's blatantly obvious during a game that he's not watching the same game everyone else is, that's when you destroy his credibility (assuming he has any).

I've watched every second of this game -- read thru the stupid thread.  You literally just can't handle the objective truth, so you choose not to see it.

Where was he offensively at the end?  Why is Tatum the guy we continually went to for buckets?  He's a supertstar, MVP etc.

You're incorrigible. 

What personal attack?  Your posts define "lack of credibility" based on an pre-existing agenda which precedes you by reputation.  When you're wrong, you report people for "personal attacks" to vindicate yourself evej when shown to be wrong?  And lose the condescending attitude.

He does this. I once just listed Kyrie's accolades and he labeled it a personal attack. Just do what another poster said, don't engage. Just report him when he's in game threads legit cheering on other teams.

I've never cheered on another team.  He said I have a lack of credibility, which is a personal attack.  Point out a single example.

I love how every one claims I'm 'wrong' or have 'no credibility', yet never provide examples.  Then sling personal attacks and become upset when you're banned. It's just a teaming up process to try to embarrass me or something.

From the Memphis game thread:
Nice, 12-3 run here.  Let's go Memphis!!!

Hope MEM can find a way to pull this one out.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #292 on: December 25, 2017, 08:14:49 PM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141

don't engage

he has an agenda

You're incorrigible. 

lol.

Wow.

« Reply #293 on: December 25, 2017, 08:15:12 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
This one is done.  Sorry Kyrie was horrible defensively and failed to show up in the 4th quarter.  Those clutch stats took a hit tonight.  Tatum looks promising as a go-to option though, and we have the assets to eventually land a two-way superstar.

« Reply #294 on: December 25, 2017, 08:15:43 PM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141

don't engage

he has an agenda

You're incorrigible. 

It isn't worth it man. He will say one thing, and then legit say that he didn't say that, and then when you call him on that, he will report you for personal attacks.

It is truly something else.

« Reply #295 on: December 25, 2017, 08:15:52 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker

It won't be too long. Either Cavs or us will retake it.
Cavs more likely , unfortunately

« Reply #296 on: December 25, 2017, 08:16:02 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559

don't engage

he has an agenda

You're incorrigible. 

ouch!

« Reply #297 on: December 25, 2017, 08:16:47 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson

don't engage

he has an agenda

You're incorrigible. 

ouch!

That was literally facetious, sarcasm.  Read all of my comments throughout the rest of that thread.

You want to play ball, and you're the one digging here... so go dig up all of my comments from that thread.  I can't wait to see your response to that.

By the way, this is a clear and blatant personal attack.  You're attempting to diminish my credibility.  Ironically, someone blatantly said I have none above (personal attack), so I'm not sure what's left to prove.

« Reply #298 on: December 25, 2017, 08:16:53 PM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
Defense and rebounding are team energy/effort things. Cs are doing neither right now. I know fatigue is playing a role but come on. How many weak side rebounds are they going to give up?

It's like they are basically scraping to get to the London game week right now.

Also, maybe it is time to play Baynes more down the stretch. Only 10 mins tonight.

« Reply #299 on: December 25, 2017, 08:17:09 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson

don't engage

he has an agenda

You're incorrigible. 

It isn't worth it man. He will say one thing, and then legit say that he didn't say that, and then when you call him on that, he will report you for personal attacks.

It is truly something else.

Provide a single example.