Author Topic: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe set to retire (How convenient)  (Read 5662 times)

Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe set to retire (How convenient)
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2018, 03:19:07 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1082
Bye bye scum bag filth.

So much for #BlueLivesMatter

Has nothing to do with it, nice spin though

You want corrupt people running the FBI?

They are going down along with others

Military tribunals coming for other treasonous actions from others. Hillary, Comey, all the way up to Obama....

Get ready,  this is going to be the biggest story in US history.....

When none of this actually happens remember to learn nothing at all from it, especially about the people who fed it to you.

* cough* wasserman-shultz  and her merry band of Ethnic slurs are against site rules hackers *cough*

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 10:40:19 PM by rondohondo »

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2018, 03:19:27 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1994
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Related story from last week - in June after counsel refused to relay Trump's order to fire Mueller, a targeted smear campaign against McCabe and others was reportedly devised, due to their ability to corroborate Comey's testimony about Trump's attempts to obstruct justice.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/01/26/trump-launched-campaign-to-discredit-potential-fbi-witnesses/

Concerted attacks relying almost entirely on innuendo, rumor and speculation ramped up drastically soon after.

The big, glaring caveat I'd add here - the story is based on what Trump told advisers about conversations with his lawyer, which historically has often not lined up with what they actually said. Past attorneys have mentioned always meeting with him in pairs because of this exact issue.

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2018, 03:23:34 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Dennis Johnson
Bye bye scum bag filth.

Military tribunals coming for other treasonous actions from others. Hillary, Comey, all the way up to Obama....

When none of this actually happens remember to learn nothing at all from it, especially about the people who fed it to you.

* cough* wasserman-shultz  and her merry band of hacker*cough*

Yes, that's the spirit.  Whatever came of that anyway? Does it rhyme with "schmabsolutely nothing"?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 05:43:36 PM by nickagneta »

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2018, 03:26:50 PM »

Offline heyvik

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 44
Bye bye scum bag filth.

Yes, that's the spirit.  Whatever came of that anyway? Does it rhyme with "schmabsolutely nothing"?
Like I said in my post before - typical post to deflect about a 'scandal' and then a YouTube video...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 05:43:57 PM by nickagneta »

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2018, 03:50:27 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• Danny Ainge
And it's now being reported that he was removed, and didn't get his nice little retirement package.

This after Jim Jordan said that Christopher Wrey took a look at the memo just yesterday...

No soup for you

Maybe a nice orange jump suit instead.

It's all collapsing in on em folks.....

« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2018, 04:25:14 PM »

Offline blackbird

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 64
And it's now being reported that he was removed, and didn't get his nice little retirement package.

This after Jim Jordan said that Christopher Wrey took a look at the memo just yesterday...

No soup for you

« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2018, 04:31:27 PM »

Offline heyvik

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 44

No soup for you

Hi Rondohondo,

if possible, can you let me know where get your sources of news information? I've always wondered where pro Trump and 'deep state' get their information from. I don't know many people who have opposing viewpoints to mine, so it would be greatly appreciated. List as many as you can.

« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2018, 04:32:13 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2343
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Related story from last week - in June after counsel refused to relay Trump's order to fire Mueller, a targeted smear campaign against McCabe and others was reportedly devised, due to their ability to corroborate Comey's testimony about Trump's attempts to obstruct justice.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/01/26/trump-launched-campaign-to-discredit-potential-fbi-witnesses/

Concerted attacks relying almost entirely on innuendo, rumor and speculation ramped up drastically soon after.

The big, glaring caveat I'd add here - the story is based on what Trump told advisers about conversations with his lawyer, which historically has often not lined up with what they actually said. Past attorneys have mentioned always meeting with him in pairs because of this exact issue.

I feel bad for Andrew McCabe. Seems like a guy who tried to be transparent about the money his wife's campaign received, seems like he is just a casualty of the trump PR machine.

Contrast that against the incomparable integrity of devin nunes's 'recusal'.

Politics is pretty awful right now. My respect for Trump has honestly grown.
I'm 70% burned out by his administration's daily malfeasance. How does he handle it? Guy has more mettle to him than I gave him credit for. Still keeps up the fake hair.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2018, 04:34:10 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Bye bye scum bag filth.

Nah, it turned out great. It's right up there with the massive election fraud.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 05:44:21 PM by nickagneta »
(Formerly) managing Rilski Sportist to glory at http://www.buzzerbeater.com

« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2018, 05:20:37 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Dennis Johnson

I feel bad for Andrew McCabe. Seems like a guy who tried to be transparent about the money his wife's campaign received, seems like he is just a casualty of the trump PR machine.

Contrast that against the incomparable integrity of devin nunes's 'recusal'.

Politics is pretty awful right now. My respect for Trump has honestly grown.
I'm 70% burned out by his administration's daily malfeasance. How does he handle it? Guy has more mettle to him than I gave him credit for. Still keeps up the fake hair.

Like a lot of figures getting attacked, in a vacuum I wouldn't care about someone like McCabe. Despite the baselessness of these smears the FBI's had its hands in plenty of loathsome stuff over the decades.

What appalls me more than any specific individual is the all-out assault on anyone or anything that could hold a very clearly corrupt President accountable, and the active participation of major elected officials.  Anybody see the flap last week where multiple Congressmen and at least one Senator started floating dark rumors about an FBI "secret society" revealed in Strzok's texts? Then the actual text leaked and it was literally just joking about whether they should even bother to hand out "sexy Putin" calendars they bought as gag gifts for agents investigating Russia's election attacks. But it's too late, they've already shamelessly bounded onward to the next bit of Infowars-style agitprop.

The endgame of Trump's people getting what they want is a brazenly corrupt President surrounded by sycophants who is wholly unaccountable to the rule of law. And that toothpaste isn't going to go back in the tube easily.

All that said, we'll see what the actual circumstances were here. But the whole thing stinks to high hell.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 07:14:56 PM by fairweatherfan »

« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2018, 10:40:42 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• Danny Ainge
Bye bye scum bag filth.

* cough* wasserman-shultz  and her merry band of Ethnic slurs are against site rules hackers *cough*

*Google paki definition

a person from Pakistan or South Asia by birth or descent, especially one living in Britain.

Ethnic slur?

Nice try....

« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2018, 10:58:05 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 2354
Bye bye scum bag filth.

*Google paki definition

a person from Pakistan or South Asia by birth or descent, especially one living in Britain.

Ethnic slur?

Nice try....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paki_(slur)
“When an alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

Leviticus 19:33-34

« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2018, 11:03:14 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• Danny Ainge
Bye bye scum bag filth.

*Google paki definition

Ethnic slur?

Nice try....

So is Irish man a slur too?

How bout African American?

Pc culture is going down

Back on topic...

The memo is getting released , corruption in doj/FBI is being exposed

« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2018, 11:16:04 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 486
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Bye bye scum bag filth.

*Google paki definition

Ethnic slur?

Nice try....

Pc culture is going down

Back on topic...

ya!

deep state is FINALLY going to get exposed

but now what is my man alex jones gonna talk about once theyre all behind bars?
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2018, 12:03:10 AM »

Offline Sophomore

• Kyrie Irving
  • Tommy Points: 134
Bye bye scum bag filth.

*Google paki definition

Ethnic slur?

Nice try....

Pc culture is going down

Back on topic...

ya!

deep state is FINALLY going to get exposed

but now what is my man alex jones gonna talk about once theyre all behind bars?

Yeah. It’s so true. The FBI is just full of liberal pinkos.