Author Topic: Playing defense in NBA-then there is Celtics defense  (Read 724 times)

Playing defense in NBA-then there is Celtics defense
« on: December 15, 2017, 11:06:44 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Boston has done something special this year on defense even Kyrie has bought in.Everybody marveled at how quickly Tatum picked it up then there was yesterday- but our rookies can get lost especially end of bench rookies.Timing,match ups,out of bounds zones. my timing is off,his timing is off, help is late,switching and no familiarity with opposing players moves. speed and strength.Getting over top of screens-and then they want me to calmly hit three's.
Man it been 4 games in 4 different cities-my shot isn't dropping not yesterday or the game before or the game before,i'm wide open darn i got to hit this one -not again.
Man this guys are quick,that guy that sets picks is like steel-ah crud i'm caught in no mans land again.

Re: Playing defense in NBA-then there is Celtics defense
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 11:31:18 AM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
Boston has done something special this year on defense even Kyrie has bought in.Everybody marveled at how quickly Tatum picked it up then there was yesterday- but our rookies can get lost especially end of bench rookies.Timing,match ups,out of bounds zones. my timing is off,his timing is off, help is late,switching and no familiarity with opposing players moves. speed and strength.Getting over top of screens-and then they want me to calmly hit three's.
Man it been 4 games in 4 different cities-my shot isn't dropping not yesterday or the game before or the game before,i'm wide open darn i got to hit this one -not again.
Man this guys are quick,that guy that sets picks is like steel-ah crud i'm caught in no mans land again.

Great points Rollie.  You put a lot in there.  I didn't realize we played 4 games in 4 different cites!!

Smitty77

Re: Playing defense in NBA-then there is Celtics defense
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 12:09:38 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Man these guys are quick,that guy that sets picks is like steel-ah crud i'm caught in no mans land again.

Great points Rollie.  You put a lot in there.  I didn't realize we played 4 games in 4 different cites!!

Smitty77