Author Topic: Agent Zero breaks down Lonzo's broken shot (video)  (Read 902 times)

Agent Zero breaks down Lonzo's broken shot (video)
« on: December 11, 2017, 06:45:09 AM »

Offline slightly biased bias fan

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 310
Before you say it, yes I too am sick of hearing about Lonzo, especially on this forum but I've watched a fantastic demonstration of Gilbert Arenas showing the main problem in Lonzo's shot mechanics and it was extremely insightful into how his jumper is actually affecting the rest of his game. It is definitely worth a watch (bit over 6 minutes).

https://youtu.be/yT86sfzm5-0

This Analysis also highlights the ineptitude of Magic and his team at picking Lonzo at 2 with this enormous weakness which may never be corrected, in a stacked draft.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 07:04:59 AM by slightly biased bias fan »

Re: Agent Zero breaks down Lonzo's broken shot (video)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 07:03:51 AM »

Offline Androslav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 528
Gilbert knows stuff, looks good, has a radiophonic voice, just a little bit more articulacy (with some time invested he would fix that) and he would make a great TV guy - Too bad he brought those numerous guns to the locker room.

As for the vid, I saw it a couple of days ago and he is spot on.
"The joy of the balling under the rims."

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 07:05:10 AM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
Well before i watch it i have to say you don't need a expert to show you how broke his shot is and will affect his game, you just need to see it 8)

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 07:10:41 AM »

Offline slightly biased bias fan

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 310
Gilbert knows stuff, looks good, has a radiophonic voice, just a little bit more articulacy (with some time would fix that) and he would make a great TV guy - Too bad he brought those numerous guns to the locker room.

As for the vid, I saw it a couple of days ago and he is spot on.

You're very right about Gilbert, he would make a great TNT type analysis, although like you said about those guns he is a very temperamental guy and I am not to sure a major network would take a chance on him which is most probably why he has to start at Complex.

P.S Congrats on the star!