Poll

Will cavs beat Celtics 16 game win streak

Yes
14 (51.9%)
No
13 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Are the cavs going to beat our win streak? Currently at 12 wins (poll)  (Read 5162 times)

Re: Are the cavs going to beat our win streak? Currently at 12 wins (poll)
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2017, 12:12:15 PM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
The only reason they are winning is because Lebron has to burn himself to win games, which means there will be no playoff Lebron, i hope they keep it

When have you seen him fall off in the Playoffs before? He is always like this and besides some cramping there has never been issues.
You mean the series that we sent him out of Cavs to Miami?

Don't let the ghost scare you, remember he has done nothing in terms of championships without 2 other clutch stars to carry him, it was Wade and KI, now he only has one Love and he is old now, he just sprained his ankle even before the season, all signs of indication shows he is going down

? Pretty much every championship ever had at least 2 usually 3 elite clutch guys....

IT is a star by the way.

Also, there is a mountain of analytics that show he is still developing his game and has morphed into a different player. Still one of the fittest and most explosive guys in the league. He has at least 4 more elite years. Maybe up to 6.

I get the LeBron hate, but at least come with something sensical
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

Re: Are the cavs going to beat our win streak? Currently at 12 wins (poll)
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2017, 02:11:12 PM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
The only reason they are winning is because Lebron has to burn himself to win games, which means there will be no playoff Lebron, i hope they keep it

When have you seen him fall off in the Playoffs before? He is always like this and besides some cramping there has never been issues.
You mean the series that we sent him out of Cavs to Miami?

Don't let the ghost scare you, remember he has done nothing in terms of championships without 2 other clutch stars to carry him, it was Wade and KI, now he only has one Love and he is old now, he just sprained his ankle even before the season, all signs of indication shows he is going down

? Pretty much every championship ever had at least 2 usually 3 elite clutch guys....

IT is a star by the way.

Also, there is a mountain of analytics that show he is still developing his game and has morphed into a different player. Still one of the fittest and most explosive guys in the league. He has at least 4 more elite years. Maybe up to 6.

I get the LeBron hate, but at least come with something sensical
I wouldn't count labrum teared IT and an OLD wade as eilte clutch guy, not to mention Love
He has to change his game because he is getting old which means he can't burn his body like the young him anymore
I get the Lebron fear but he is human so no need to act like he is a god