Author Topic: Donovan Mitchell- potential NBA superstar for Utah (rookie)  (Read 1439 times)

Donovan Mitchell- potential NBA superstar for Utah (rookie)
« on: December 02, 2017, 07:21:12 AM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
Anyone been following this guy? He's been lighting it up and simply destroyed the Pelicans the other night for 41 points.
Legit potential as a two way superstar at 21 years old.
He's from Connecticut so hopefully if he does become a star perhaps he's a Celtics fan :)

Highlights vs Pelicans...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxjX1E-d_o
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

Re: Donovan Mitchell- potential NBA superstar for Utah (rookie)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 08:02:32 AM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
He is a very interesting player and the way he declared was some what of a small story too. I wasn't sure if he had size to  play the 3 but he seem to be bether with the ball in his hands so he is managing well at guard I also thought he was more of a athletic slasher but he takes a good amount of out side shots and 3s. So he is committed to a modern NBA 3pt game. He is also in the top two for go to shots for the Jazz. I could only imagine what numbers Tatum would put up in the same situation. Hope he does well. This class minus Ball and Fultz is doing fairly well for what was expected.

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 09:52:35 AM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 364
this draft might turn out to be one of the best in years. several rookies contributing already from this class.

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 09:58:51 AM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
When he become free agent he will follow Hayward's path and join us, so i am all about him to be a star