Author Topic: Wyc scolds Felger & Mazz  (Read 7760 times)

Re: Wyc scolds Felger & Mazz
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2017, 07:54:58 PM »

Offline timpiker

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 112
Would anyone on this forum that has watched Felger more than 5 times ever consider being a good friend of his?  Seriously.  This is an honest question.  Does anyone truly think they could be good friends with him?

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2017, 08:04:54 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Would anyone on this forum that has watched Felger more than 5 times ever consider being a good friend of his?  Seriously.  This is an honest question.  Does anyone truly think they could be good friends with him?
I have nothing against him personally.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2017, 08:12:00 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
Felger is from Wisconsin and a packers fan. Should I say more?

If he didn't marry Sara Underwood (Fox 25), he'd be stuck in Wisconsin miserably trying to call Aaron Rodgers "the GOAT" and saying sports in the Milwaukee/Green Bay region is amazing  ::)

Wish he was stuck there as opposed to being here.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2017, 08:15:57 PM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
Two part question:
If that is really his personality I not only couldn't be friends with him but I couldn't be in the same room with him
If its all an act than I have no respect for him.  Give me tainted and faulty Jackie M or Tommy any day of the week

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2017, 12:52:09 PM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141

It isn't just Felger and Mazz. There is a tabloid element of the Boston media that hurts the local teams.

Doesn't Henry of the Red Sox own NESN? Well, they tweet out a lot of tabloid junk too.

And then this morning there was an ominous tweet via Silverman of the Herald that they had discovered something dastardly about Joey Cora, Red Sox manager. You dig through a couple of Herald scribes for the story (Buckley), and it turns out Cora had some argument with another Astro in the clubhouse or on the plane. Something the Houston media didn't even bother with. They tried to compare it with the Price-Eckersley incident on the plane, which they made a big deal of. That one even smacked of racism. I can imagine the resentment of players having to fly with critical media.

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2017, 01:01:03 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2017, 01:04:49 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448

It isn't just Felger and Mazz. There is a tabloid element of the Boston media that hurts the local teams.

I agree with you.  It's gross and it doesn't have to be that way.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford