Other Discussions > Off Topic

Flat Earth.

(1/5) > >>

liam:
There is a whole Flat Earth community, it appears:   https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/11/21/this-man-is-about-to-launch-himself-in-his-homemade-rocket-to-prove-the-earth-is-flat/

tarheelsxxiii:
That honestly reads like an article in The Onion.

liam:

--- Quote from: tarheelsxxiii on November 22, 2017, 12:52:04 AM ---That honestly reads like an article in The Onion.

--- End quote ---

Maybe so but it made me smile and think of Kyrie...

Surferdad:
I refuse to waste my time reading the article but from the title, I hope the guy does it.  It's the experiment that will prove him wrong.

As far as Kyrie goes, I still can't figure if he was sincere.  I still honestly hope he was only trying to prove a point.

PAOBoston:

--- Quote from: Surferdad on November 22, 2017, 07:40:23 AM ---I refuse to waste my time reading the article but from the title, I hope the guy does it.  It's the experiment that will prove him wrong.

As far as Kyrie goes, I still can't figure if he was sincere.  I still honestly hope he was only trying to prove a point.

--- End quote ---
If I remember correctly, he was on Toucher & Rich and basically admitted he was trolling people. I think his poit was for people to question/research etc and not take everything as fact just because. Or at least that is the way I interpret is flat earth stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version