Author Topic: Good interview with Semi Ojeleye  (Read 827 times)

Good interview with Semi Ojeleye
« on: January 24, 2019, 09:40:35 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25640
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Now we know why he’s Danny’s guy:

What’s an average gameday diet look like for you?

We’re blessed to have a chef here at the facility, so he’ll make us a meal in the morning. Usually I’ll have some scrambled eggs with a little spinach and ham. For lunch, I’m a big Chipotle guy, so I’ll go there and get a bowl with rice and chicken. I cut red meat out of my diet, so salmon with pasta before every game is the move.

Afterwards, the chef has a bunch of meals for us—usually the same type of thing. Carbs like pasta, fish or chicken, and then vegetables. So it’s pretty simple.

It’s a fun interview. Check it out:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/real-life-diet-semi-ojeleye-130000617.html

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Re: Good interview with Semi Ojeleye
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 10:11:06 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

We’re blessed to have a chef here at the facility, so he’ll make us a meal in the morning. Usually I’ll have some scrambled eggs with a little spinach and ham. For lunch, I’m a big Chipotle guy, so I’ll go there and get a bowl with rice and chicken. I cut red meat out of my diet, so salmon with pasta before every game is the move.

Afterwards, the chef has a bunch of meals for us—usually the same type of thing. Carbs like pasta, fish or chicken, and then vegetables. So it’s pretty simple.

based on his pre-game Salmon ritual, sounds more like he's a Tony Allen type of guy ;)

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 10:56:19 AM »

Offline gift

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 290

based on his pre-game Salmon ritual, sounds more like he's a Tony Allen type of guy ;)

Much healthier since he cut out the mashed potatoes.

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 10:59:28 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25640
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Is pasta much healthier than mashed potatoes?  Is there a nutritionist in the house?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 12:50:28 AM »

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386

Is pasta much healthier than mashed potatoes?  Is there a nutritionist in the house?

pasta is a slower burn than mashed potatoes.  So if you're worried about spiking your blood sugar, go for the pasta. 

Haven't checked out the interview yet but look foward to it...thanks for posting.