Poll

Guess: Who Is Lebron Playing For After This Season?

Cleveland Cavaliers (He Stays)
33 (30.6%)
Houston Rockets
13 (12%)
Los Angeles Clippers
3 (2.8%)
Los Angeles Lakers
32 (29.6%)
New York Knicks
4 (3.7%)
Boston Celtics (Hey... Who Knows)
4 (3.7%)
Philadelphia 76ers
9 (8.3%)
Milwaukee Bucks
1 (0.9%)
San Antonio Spurs
6 (5.6%)
Other Team (Comment Below!)
3 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: Are We Doomed If Lebron Joins The Philadelphia 76ers Next Summer?  (Read 17268 times)

Re: Are We Doomed If Lebron Joins The Philadelphia 76ers Next Summer?
« Reply #345 on: June 12, 2018, 07:14:03 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1020
Feels like PHI is sort of slipping in the Lebron race which is nice.

He needs to be surrounded by shooters, something a lot of the supposedly "great" philly talents are not great at.   He got a taste of cold shooters this finals and it ratcheted up another loss for him.

« Reply #346 on: June 12, 2018, 08:07:40 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Gordon Hayward
  • Tommy Points: 88
  • #StayWoke
I was listening to Celtics Beat and they had on Matt Moore who was asked what he thinks about LeBron to the Sixers and he had one of the most sensible arguments against it happening. I'm paraphrasing, but he said if you're 34 and you are going to be working 12 hour days from October to May, the last thing you want to be doing is spending that time with 19-23 year olds. This both made me laugh and really rang true. But alas, crazier things have happened (like KD joining a 73 win team).
"I don't really have an ego. I have a presence and aura about me that's very reality-based."

-Zen Master Kyrie

« Reply #347 on: June 12, 2018, 08:37:35 PM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 336
I was listening to Celtics Beat and they had on Matt Moore who was asked what he thinks about LeBron to the Sixers and he had one of the most sensible arguments against it happening. I'm paraphrasing, but he said if you're 34 and you are going to be working 12 hour days from October to May, the last thing you want to be doing is spending that time with 19-23 year olds. This both made me laugh and really rang true. But alas, crazier things have happened (like KD joining a 73 win team).
Redick will be 34 in a couple weeks and he really enjoyed playing with the Sixers.  Lebron certainly didn't appear to be having fun this season playing with older players who couldn't carry their weight.  In any case, the Lakers are a young team too. 

« Reply #348 on: June 13, 2018, 01:47:24 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 998

Yea I think if you are a role player like reddick or bellinelli you can kind of live with it. If your going to be the face of the franchise and be responsible for carrying those other guys day in and day out I can see it being a different kind of challenge. I suppose they could try to dump fultz and Dario to bring in mike miller and James jones.