Author Topic: Woj: D’Angelo Russell will miss few games, knee. (We play nets Tuesday)  (Read 349 times)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 274
https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn/status/929757715261304833

With Lin and Russell out, We’ll be playing someone named spencer dinwittie, Sean  kilopatrick , outarra
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:23:16 PM by CelticsElite »

Re: Woj: D’Angelo Russell will miss few games, knee. (We play nets Tuesday)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 10:22:15 PM »

Online saltlover

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 2097
About time we play an opponent with the injury bug (even if we could have beaten them anyway).

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 10:25:43 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 1116
Honestly they're probably a tougher team to beat with him on the bench right now. He's getting his numbers but uses a high number of possessions to get them and doesn't do much else for his team.

Still doesn't impact the game in a positive way for his team.

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 10:27:13 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker
Honestly they're probably a tougher team to beat with him on the bench right now. He's getting his numbers but uses a high number of possessions to get them and doesn't do much else for his team.

idk but he definitely won them the last game they won

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 10:29:35 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Paul Pierce

Meh, they're better with him off the court on both ends and he has a 100 offensive rating for the season.

Volume scorers like that definitely win you games when their shot is falling, but they lose you them taking the same ****ty shots too.

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 10:34:02 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker

Meh, they're better with him off the court on both ends and he has a 100 offensive rating for the season.

Volume scorers like that definitely win you games when their shot is falling, but they lose you them taking the same ****ty shots too.
true

I was reading about this dinwiddie guy. Apparently the nets picked him up from the d league. He recently got hot

On October 25, 2017, Dinwiddie scored a career-high 22 points and hit the go-ahead 3-pointer with 43 seconds left to lift the Nets to a 112–107 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers.[27] Four days later, he tied his career high with 22 points in a 124–111 loss to the Denver Nuggets.[28]

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 10:35:37 PM »

Online saltlover

• Satch Sanders

In theory I’d agree with you, but they’re running low on ball handlers.  Lin is out, Dinwiddie is likely out, Whitehead isn’t much of a shot-creator, Levert has been really struggling — they’re kind of low on guys who can make plays on offense.  Against this Celtics defense, it could get really ugly, really quickly.

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 10:39:42 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Paul Pierce

In theory I’d agree with you, but they’re running low on ball handlers.  Lin is out, Dinwiddie is likely out, Whitehead isn’t much of a shot-creator, Levert has been really struggling — they’re kind of low on guys who can make plays on offense.  Against this Celtics defense, it could get really ugly, really quickly.
Dinwiddie is out too? Yeah then that'd be a big loss for them. I didn't know he was hurt, the team runs better offense when he's at the PG in the games I've watched them.

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 10:43:26 PM »

Online saltlover

• Satch Sanders

Dinwiddie is out too? Yeah then that'd be a big loss for them. I didn't know he was hurt, the team runs better offense when he's at the PG in the games I've watched them.

Pulled a hamstring Friday, missed yesterday.  Technically day-to-day, but most hamstring injuries require more than 3 days, so I don’t expect him to play.

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2017, 10:56:40 PM »

Offline trickybilly

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 321
Assumimg we win this, we will have a shot at 14! Bird! RUSSELL
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.