Author Topic: Any interest in Mindaugas Kuzminskas?  (Read 344 times)

Any interest in Mindaugas Kuzminskas?
« on: November 12, 2017, 10:11:19 PM »

Offline liam

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 728
This guy aways seemed to have good game against The Celtics in the past.

Re: Any interest in Mindaugas Kuzminskas?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 10:19:35 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 2377
Yeah, I’d been looking at him when the Knicks were rumored to be letting him go.  At some point we could use a 15th man.  I wouldn’t use the DPE on him for a waiver claim, but I would sign him to a rest of year or 1+1 minimum salary deal.
“When an alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

Leviticus 19:33-34

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 10:21:05 PM »

Offline liam

• Ed Macauley
Yeah, I’d been looking at him when the Knicks were rumored to be letting him go.  At some point we could use a 15th man.  I wouldn’t use the DPE on him for a waiver claim, but I would sign him to a rest of year or 1+1 minimum salary deal.

That's what i was thinking, but who's spot would he take if we still want to use the DPE?

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 10:22:39 PM »

Offline gouki88

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 41
I like him, but unsure how we'd squeeze him in roster wise, not salary wise

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 10:25:14 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 2377

That's what i was thinking, but who's spot would he take if we still want to use the DPE?

If a better option came along with the DPE, I’d have no problem releasing him.  A pro-rated second-year minimum salary isn’t likely to break the Celtics’ bank.
“When an alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

Leviticus 19:33-34

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 10:26:30 PM »

Offline liam

• Ed Macauley

If a better option came along with the DPE, I’d have no problem releasing him.  A pro-rated second-year minimum salary isn’t likely to break the Celtics’ bank.

Yeah, that's a good point. This kid can play and is a shooter.