Around the League > Around the NBA

Monroe will soon be bought out?

(1/11) > >>

Eddie20:

--- Quote ---Adrian Wojnarowski

No conversations yet on a Suns-Greg Monroe contract buyout, league sources tell ESPN. Suns will likely explore trade possibilities first, but it is unlikely partnership extends through end of the season. This is final year of Monroe's deal.
--- End quote ---

Tr1boy:

--- Quote from: Eddie20 on November 07, 2017, 08:01:04 PM ---

No conversations yet on a Suns-Greg Monroe contract buyout, league sources tell ESPN. Suns will likely explore trade possibilities first, but it is unlikely partnership extends through end of the season. This is final year of Monroe's deal.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

you want the Celts to pick him up?  yes or no

He has been historically a Celtics killer

Old school big man that can handle/pass, work the low post, good rebounder but can't shoot a lick

I'm not sure myself...

Eddie20:

--- Quote from: triboy16f on November 07, 2017, 08:06:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Old school big man that can handle/pass, work the low post, good rebounder but can't shoot a lick

I'm not sure myself...

--- End quote ---

Yes, I do. People want Okafor, but if we are comparing the two Monroe is the superior player. Unlike Okafor, Monroe can pass, rebound, and defend the post. He would be a great option off the bench to add scoring and take advantage of weak second string bigs. He's also said to be a good teammate and never once complained about having his minutes cut in Milwaukee.

Oh, he's also durable and Okafor isn't. Don't let his current "injury" fool you. I have a strong feeling that it was just a ploy as they worked on the desk with the Suns.

CelticsElite:
Love how all these teams are trying to get rid of their slow post playing bigs. Lol

Tr1boy:

--- Quote from: Eddie20 on November 07, 2017, 08:19:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: triboy16f on November 07, 2017, 08:06:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure myself...

--- End quote ---

Yes, I do. People want Okafor, but if we are comparing the two Monroe is the superior player. Unlike Okafor, Monroe can pass, rebound, and defend the post. He would be a great option off the bench to add scoring and take advantage of weak second string bigs. He's also said to be a good t manage and never once complained about having his minutes cut in Milwaukee.

Oh, he's also durable and Okafor isn't. Don't let his current "injury" fool you. I have a strong feeling that it was just a ploy as they worked on the desk with the Suns.

--- End quote ---

And  I think under CBS his passing and IQ can flourish

but his inability to shoot .... =T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version