Author Topic: Bledsoe wants out  (Read 9969 times)

Re: Bledsoe wants out
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2017, 06:23:15 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
Detroit should be trying to figure out how to turn Reggie Jackson into Eric Bledsoe.
I don't see why Phoenix would want Jackson though.  Mudiay seems to fit what they want a lot more (though Mudiay alone isn't enough and the salary doesn't work)
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2017, 06:25:29 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
Just curious though Moranis...

Do you live in Cleveland? I mean, dude seriously lol. What is your affiliations/allegiations with them, if you don't mind me asking?
I've lived in Ohio my whole life.  That is pretty well known on here.  I've lived in, at various points, the 5 biggest cities in the state (or at least their suburbs).  I went to high school in the Toledo area, which is mostly a Detroit based team city (though the Browns are pretty popular there).  Went to college and spent most of my adult life in the greater Cincinnati area, but have been in northeast Ohio (the greater Cleveland/Akron area) for 4 years.

So...you're a Cavs fan by default. If you're, it's okay, man.
Nope.  Celtics fan my whole life as a result of my father.  Grew up watching Bird's teams, struggled through the 90's, enjoyed the nice Walker/Pierce mini-run, before again suffering until the Allen/KG trades.  On the whole, been pretty good watching the C's since then. 

Cavs don't really have much sway in Ohio outside of NE Ohio.  The Pistons are the most followed team in NW Ohio (Toledo).  Cincinnati is more heavily Pacers or "national" teams (Bulls, Lakers, etc.).  Even Columbus doesn't have as many Cavs fans as one would think.

Are the Cavs your second favorite team?
don't really have one. When I was a kid I had a fondness for the Pacers and whoever was playing the Lakers.  In the last 3 Finals I was rooting for the Cavs over the Warriors

« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2017, 06:26:04 PM »

Offline jay

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 50
Suns and Nuggets have discussed a trade of Eric Bledsoe for Emmanuel Mudiay and other pieces, league sources told @BBallInsiders.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeAScotto/status/922530261644070916

Looks like Denver's in deep on Bledsoe. Hope it happens for all parties involved. Mudiay needs less pressure and more room to grow. Bledsoe needs to finally end up on a contender at the right stage of his career. Denver's roster hasn't felt right since acquiring Millsap.

This would lock the Nuggets into the top 6 of the West.

Haha sweet, maybe it will work out like I posted earlier. I thought it made the most sense for Denver to get involved.

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2017, 07:23:27 PM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!
If you're Milwaukee, why not offer up Brogdon and Henson?
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2017, 08:20:45 PM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
That team is run very poorly. Every player that leaves Phoenix leaves on bad terms. It can't be a coincidence. The Fiorentina of the NBA.
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2017, 08:17:31 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
Bledsoe claims the tweet was about him wanting to leave a hair salon.  Suns GM said he didn't believe him to the press.  Can't see Bledsoe playing another game there even if the trade takes awhile to finalize.

« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2017, 02:26:05 PM »

Offline spikelovetheCelts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
  • Peace it's a board. We all will never agree.
I think they should trade with Denver but also send Chandler and bring back Plumlee too. Mudiay, Faried, Plumlee for Chandler and Bledsoe.
"People look at players, watch them dribble between their legs and they say, 'There's a superstar.'  Well John Havlicek is a superstar, and most of the others are figments of writers' imagination."
--Jerry West, on John Havlicek

« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2017, 03:00:38 PM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
That team is run very poorly. Every player that leaves Phoenix leaves on bad terms. It can't be a coincidence. The Fiorentina of the NBA.

Yup.  Well-run franchises don't fire their head coach 3 games into the season
I'm bitter.

« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2017, 03:14:36 PM »

Offline Androslav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 528
Who is Inter of the NBA? Portland, Houston?
"The joy of the balling under the rims."