Author Topic: Bos/ Philly trade  (Read 6666 times)

Re: Bos/ Philly trade
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2017, 11:33:46 PM »

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549
Spends more time promoting chick-fil-a and jbl headphones on social media than working on defense

Do you share similar concerns about any other NBA players who promote their "brand"?

There's room for both, but I'd like to see guys spending their summers adding skills, too.
Don't think Fultz has a deal with chick-fil-a but they ought to give him one.  Fultz along with most of the Sixers have been at the Sixers training facility this summer.  Haven't heard much about how Fultz is doing but Simmons is getting rave reviews. 

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2017, 12:43:07 PM »

Offline ThePaintedArea

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 111
Fultz is going to have some issues with the glaring lack of intagibles, mark my words.

That may be. But I'd bet that he will have issues with his knees.

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2017, 01:01:36 PM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 617
Korky was my binky from that draft..

I think the only guy Philly would consider offers for is Al, who is almost completely untradable. Al's true basketball value being shamefully underrated has been, and probably will always be, a reality of the NBA media. The guy deserves a chip and I hope he gets it over the next three years. Two would possibly sneak him into the Hall.
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2017, 04:54:08 PM »

Offline testy

• NCE
  • Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 6
Maybe Yabusele,Rozier and Morris w/ Bos2018 and Clippers 2019 first , just might get it done

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 06:23:18 PM »

Offline testy

• NCE
  • Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 6
Maybe we should revisit this trade

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 06:55:28 PM »

Offline RodyTur10

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • Always offline from 9pm till 3am

What would you give up?

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2017, 07:14:13 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961

What would you give up?

pair of worn sneakers

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2017, 08:16:19 PM »

Offline flybono

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 48
I wonder if we could get Fultz for Kyrie? ;)

In a New York minute!

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2017, 09:22:05 PM »

Offline slightly biased bias fan

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 310
Fultz is going to have some issues with the glaring lack of intagibles, mark my words.

This is why I have always hate any positivity from 'the process'. I hate the concept of purposely being terrible but what I hated more is that they have actually drafted very poorly over the years and no one from the media has said a thing! If your entire 'process' revolves around the draft you'd think that they would hire the best scouts and medical personal available but they only got Noel because of his injuries and they stuffed him up anyways, they got extremely lucky with Embiid as he fell because of his injury history and red flags otherwise he'd been drafted 1st and they still did a poor job managing his injuries, honestly the only good educated pick so far was Saric. They picked Okafor over Porzingis and still no one has said a thing, and again they missed managed his injuries. They got extremely lucky getting the first pick with Simmons otherwise they'd probably have picked Ingram and finally they screw the pooch again with Fultz and give up a valuable pick in the process.

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2017, 05:03:07 PM »

Offline Androslav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 528

This is why I have always hate any positivity from 'the process'. I hate the concept of purposely being terrible but what I hated more is that they have actually drafted very poorly over the years and no one from the media has said a thing! If your entire 'process' revolves around the draft you'd think that they would hire the best scouts and medical personal available but they only got Noel because of his injuries and they stuffed him up anyways, they got extremely lucky with Embiid as he fell because of his injury history and red flags otherwise he'd been drafted 1st and they still did a poor job managing his injuries, honestly the only good educated pick so far was Saric. They picked Okafor over Porzingis and still no one has said a thing, and again they missed managed his injuries. They got extremely lucky getting the first pick with Simmons otherwise they'd probably have picked Ingram and finally they screw the pooch again with Fultz and give up a valuable pick in the process.
So you think that Hinkie died for their sins in vain?
"The joy of the balling under the rims."