Author Topic: Potential trades?  (Read 722 times)

Potential trades?
« on: October 20, 2017, 11:12:24 AM »

Offline KGBirdBias

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 125
I think we're going to have to make a move to get a SG/SF with some experience. I don't see a major move but we're just too young. We could end up in the lottery without some more experience. Here's my list of possibilities

Jonathan Simmons - Magic
Mario Hezonja - Magic
Wilson Chandler - Nuggets
Arron Afflalo - Magic
Al-Farouq Aminu - Blazers
Moe Harkless - Blazers
Paul Zipser - Bulls
Shabazz Muhammad - TWolves

Trading Yabu combined with a few picks may work.

Re: Potential trades?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 11:35:28 AM »

Offline Green-18

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130
I think we're going to have to make a move to get a SG/SF with some experience. I don't see a major move but we're just too young. We could end up in the lottery without some more experience. Here's my list of possibilities

Jonathan Simmons - Magic
Mario Hezonja - Magic
Wilson Chandler - Nuggets
Arron Afflalo - Magic
Al-Farouq Aminu - Blazers
Moe Harkless - Blazers
Paul Zipser - Bulls
Shabazz Muhammad - TWolves

Trading Yabu combined with a few picks may work.

I am not as concerned about the youth assuming there are no more major injuries.  The return of Marcus Morris should help us quite a bit.  Jaylen is also progressing very quickly.  To me this is more about our players developing chemistry and learning Brad's system.  Our length and athleticism should allow Brad the flexibility to use a variety of different lineups.  It's going to take time but Brad tends to have things figured out after experimenting for the first month or two. 

Trading for an established wing isn't worth any real assets IMO.  If we are talking about making a playoff run then I might be inclined to agree.