Author Topic: Celtics apply for Disabled Player exception  (Read 2677 times)

Re: Celtics apply for Disabled Player exception
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 10:35:28 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
Call me crazy but I would like to give josh smith a chance!
He's a bad shooter I know.. But I think coach stevens could get the best out of him!! He's his kind of player: good passer, defends multiple positions and rebounds.

Plus, he has a good chemistry with al horford! The hawks always had outstanding defensive numbers with those two as their starting frontcourt!  :o
Crazy.

As crazy as it is I'm not sure its a terrible idea. Smith in a system like this could thrive next to Horford as long as he keeps his shot selection in check.

Id rather us nab a more versatile wing though. at this point Smith is more of an NBA four. I'd be worried about his age and declining athleticism keeping up with NBA 3's.

I'd like a swing 2/3 with some length and experience that can play some non-undersized guard play when needed.

Kyire/Rozier
Brown/Smart
Tatum/Missing piece this year
Morris/Theis
Horford/Baynes
At this point Smith isn't an NBA anything.

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 10:56:22 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Call me crazy but I would like to give josh smith a chance!
He's a bad shooter I know.. But I think coach stevens could get the best out of him!! He's his kind of player: good passer, defends multiple positions and rebounds.

Plus, he has a good chemistry with al horford! The hawks always had outstanding defensive numbers with those two as their starting frontcourt!  :o

Josh Smith is cooked.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2017, 10:58:38 PM »

Offline Kuberski33

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 533
They need 3 pt shooting much more than another big.