Author Topic: Anyone else think LeBron looks cartoonishly big?  (Read 2187 times)

Re: Anyone else think LeBron looks cartoonishly big?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2017, 07:54:15 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Same thing has been said about Serena Williams.

Kids at my wife's school have made comments about HER size (she's nearly 6ft tall and stacked).

After nearly 20 years of marriage if she's juicing then she's hid it well LOL.

As for Serena AND LeBron? Not even true - about doping.

These threads recur here on CelticsBlog - especially about LeBron - every few months and each time it makes us (one of the most intelligent and diverse Blogs out there) - look SMALL.
You have been married to Serena for 20 years? Does she know?

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2017, 07:59:41 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785

Kids at my wife's school have made comments about HER size (she's nearly 6ft tall and stacked).

These threads recur here on CelticsBlog - especially about LeBron - every few months and each time it makes us (one of the most intelligent and diverse Blogs out there) - look SMALL.

lol I'd like to think that most of us got the point I was trying to make but thx for the laugh. :)

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 08:18:29 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

lol I'd like to think that most of us got the point I was trying to make but thx for the laugh. :)
LOL, TP.

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2017, 08:31:32 PM »

Offline TomHeinsohn

• NCE
  • Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 33
A couple thoughts:

There are undoubtedly many, many guys in the NBA who use anabolic steroids or other PEDs. Look at Giannis. The kid is huge now. Given his frame and natural ectomorph metabolism/body type and the extreme caloric toll of an NBA training regimen , I mean, be realistic. But honestly, why should I or anybody care if these guys juice? I don't watch the NBA because I see myself in the athletes. I want to see freaks do freakish things.

Finally, say LeBron takes a pee test and is found to be a massive juicer (not unlikely). Does the NBA go public with the info? Think about it.

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2017, 08:46:08 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
I don't care, its not my business what another adult wants to put in their body.

If athletes want to use PED's good for them, it doesn't make the game any less entertaining.