Author Topic: Bucks (0-0) at Celtics (0-1) Game #2 10/18/17  (Read 43875 times)

Re: Bucks (0-0) at Celtics (0-1) Game #2 10/18/17
« Reply #480 on: October 19, 2017, 01:49:39 PM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257
Two more things...

Smart gets thrown to the floor by Dellavedova and jumps up and gets in Dirty Delly's face and Henson comes in and shoves Smart and these officials call Smart for a T? And dirty delly gets to take the shot? Seriously?

Our free throw shooting needs vast improvement. Milwaukee 25-30 and we were 11-21.

Definitely not how I would've called it. Smart gets the T, but so does Henson, so everyone is kept in check and no free throws. No idea that the new rules allowed "peacemakers" to shove people after a whistle with both hands. No idea why Henson didn't get T'd up too. Does the league comment on these things?  Anyone know what the officials' game report said?

« Reply #481 on: October 19, 2017, 04:23:32 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 323
Frustrating loss, Kyrie was forcing tonight, I don't know if he felt he should "take over" since it was a back to back but he took terrible shots most of the time (and missed a lot of open ones).

Good performances by Jaylen and Jayson again, very encouraging. Theis is already a fan favorite !

Giannis was a monster though.

I was us to have a monster.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #482 on: October 19, 2017, 04:48:28 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3148
Frustrating loss, Kyrie was forcing tonight, I don't know if he felt he should "take over" since it was a back to back but he took terrible shots most of the time (and missed a lot of open ones).

Good performances by Jaylen and Jayson again, very encouraging. Theis is already a fan favorite !

Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum say hi! They are only 19 and 20. Giannis is 22. They'll get their!

« Reply #483 on: October 19, 2017, 04:55:13 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

He’s trying to find a rhythm especially with Gordon down don’t mind him taking those shots they’ll fall rather he then Marcus
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #484 on: October 19, 2017, 06:05:35 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 323

Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum say hi! They are only 19 and 20. Giannis is 22. They'll get their!

Maybe. Hopefully.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis