Author Topic: The dude was rock solid tonight  (Read 1513 times)

The dude was rock solid tonight
« on: October 19, 2017, 05:57:51 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
"Abdel Nader is not putting up big numbers but dude has been rock solid tonight" a quote from
a Tweet by Mark D'Amico
Nice to see a hard worker first off the bench get two strong dunks
He may have come off first because of a year in Maine and understanding the system better.
 A Boston Celtic home opener for a rookie d league'r under all those flags and a loud crowd. Bucks a tough matchup with its length .His first score a reward for running the court and a resounding two hand dunk ,the 2nd a strong move to hoop for another two hand dunk, not taking any chances with finesse against the Bucks length and shot blocking.He moved the ball and had one assist and his only miss a running down clock .
Brad put him in so i think that speaks volumes-probably for his length a 7-1 wingspan on 6-6 wing
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 07:44:24 AM by rollie mass »

Re: The dude was rock solid tonight
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 06:47:10 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
The problem with him isn't on offense.

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 07:29:59 AM »

Offline spikelovetheCelts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
  • Peace it's a board. We all will never agree.
He did not look scared to me. I see him giving us more and more. His intensity is nice as well.
"People look at players, watch them dribble between their legs and they say, 'There's a superstar.'  Well John Havlicek is a superstar, and most of the others are figments of writers' imagination."
--Jerry West, on John Havlicek

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 07:57:03 AM »

Offline ChillyWilly

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 619
Won't lie was shocked to see Nadar get that much burn so early. He looked a little deer in the headlights at first but he's clearly not intimidated being on this stage after settling down.

All indications is he's a super good teammate and hard worker. This Brad saying hey you put in the work I'll give you the opportunities?

ok fine

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 08:25:01 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
He seemed to gain confidence the longer he was out there but from what I saw he looked out of synch with the offense (not gunshy by any means but not in the flow with everyone else) and his D still needs lots of work.

who knows, he may turn out to be an end-of-the-bench scorer for those nights when no one else can get it going.