Author Topic: i attracted a vigilante stalker  (Read 502 times)

i attracted a vigilante stalker
« on: October 17, 2017, 02:56:19 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Eddie house 20 has decided to attack celtic role players that i posted positively about.Brandon wright for his size 6-10 ,35 inch vertical and 7-5 wingspan, we had sully and kelly then
Zeller in his first year here played a big part of making playoffs -hiiting at a high rate from 16 ft,maybe 60% and then had a almost automatic flip hook righty lefty.He seemed a steal got married and regressed.
Jerebko shot almost 40% from three and i thought he would at least shoot art similar percentage he even bought a home with indoor court.Dwight powell liked his all around game still playing in dallas
also i was entertained by GiGi,
.Zeller kept regressing never to play the same,jerebko i went off his sweeping no lift hooks and kelly just was too clumsy
'And then the biggie Gerald green and calling him a stilletto in brads hands.I thought gerald was a great teammate and he won us the chicago series.
Now its seems he under appreciates my compliments to a role player drafted at the bottom and getting better every year not like James Young.He misleads with a small preseason sample size swayed by one really bad shooting game in four.FOR WHAT
He is a vigilante stalker going back years to when the celts had little length and athleticism, as i latched onto anybody that could jump.
Gerald green had a good history with Isaiah with the suns -who wouldn't want the two highest scoring bench tandem not to rekindle that play.
Now he has it in for semi, as i said he COULD eclipse Crowder because of his defense and ability to hit from three.Who wouldn't want that.

If Eddie house intends on embarrassing me by running down our players-tearing down rookie back of bench players
-he can keep trying i don't embarrass and he continues on MY Messages after asking him to never post there-seriously cherry picking and reprinting years ago posts on players that are gone-you can see the length he is going to
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 03:03:08 PM by rollie mass »

Re: i attracted a vigilante stalker
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 03:04:41 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
This isn't really appropriate for public discussion.

If somebody is trolling / baiting / harassing you, please PM me with links or quotes including the offensive content.

Thanks.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes