Author Topic: Who is comparing IT4 to Kyrie ?  (Read 1557 times)

Re: Who is comparing IT4 to Kyrie ?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2017, 09:56:25 PM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 365
IT4 had a season for the ages last year, but does anyone think he can/would sustain averaging 28ppg? that was a 6point jump from the year prior.

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 09:58:49 PM »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 320
I like that Roy is willing to stick to his guns, regardless of how good this team looks.

"It's the preseason". Yup, it is. These games don't count. Still, I can use my eyes, and what they show me is a better offensive team in a limited sample size.

Looks like Kyrie will play a lot of games for the Celtics this year. IT is hurt and might not come back til the All Star break (or after). At the end of the year, he will probably sign with another team.

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2017, 10:08:44 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I like that Roy is willing to stick to his guns, regardless of how good this team looks.

"It's the preseason". Yup, it is. These games don't count. Still, I can use my eyes, and what they show me is a better offensive team in a limited sample size.

Looks like Kyrie will play a lot of games for the Celtics this year. IT is hurt and might not come back til the All Star break (or after). At the end of the year, he will probably sign with another team.

Perhaps look at the OP's argument.

Have you seen enough this preseason to determine that Kyrie is better than IT ever was?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2017, 10:13:04 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2952
  • On To Banner 18!
#1 VS #60 I think it is a testament to IT that he is even in the conversation here.

While I agree that it's amazing the #60 pick and #1 pick were swapped and both are GREAT PG's, lets not forget that the #60 pick was also traded with 3 other good assets for #1 pick.

Injuries played a part, true, but still...
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 10:17:46 PM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 365

Have you seen enough this preseason to determine that Kyrie is better than IT ever was?

No, but you can see this will be a very good offensive team. and the chances of IT4 repeating his 28ppg season are slim

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2017, 10:25:21 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

No, but you can see this will be a very good offensive team. and the chances of IT4 repeating his 28ppg season are slim

Neither of which were argued by the OP.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes