Author Topic: Cavs lose to the tanking BULLS  (Read 4441 times)

Cavs lose to the tanking BULLS
« on: October 11, 2017, 02:36:19 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20984959/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-makes-preseason-debut-battling-ankle-injury

The bulls which have lauri markannen as their best player beat the Lebron/wade/love/rose/Thompson/Smith/Crowder cavs

What I saw on cavs:
-lebron looks slow
-Wade looks finished/slow
-no one fits together on the cavs
-cavs Don't play defense for the most part

Re: The tanking BULLS beat the new look cavs! Lol
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 02:37:12 AM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
Preseason.

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 02:38:23 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Preseason.
lauri markannen beat lebron and his friends. I don't care if its a drew league game. How does that happen

Re: Cavs lose to the tanking BULLS
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 02:47:07 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Questionable whether or not the Cavs even make the playoffs this year with all of their turnover. 
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 03:30:31 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Its preseason. The Nets are 3-0 and th Warriors are 1-2. Teams just don't care about wins and losses. Look at Boston last game. Win or lose they were playing no starters. Pre season means nothing.

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 03:51:07 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20984959/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-makes-preseason-debut-battling-ankle-injury

The bulls which have lauri markannen as their best player beat the Lebron/wade/love/rose/Thompson/Smith/Crowder cavs

What I saw on cavs:
-lebron looks slow
-Wade looks finished/slow
-no one fits together on the cavs
-cavs Don't play defense for the most part

Basically what the others have said re: it being preseason and guys being lazy. Lebron passed it to Jae in the corner like 5 straight possessions. Killer instinct Lebron wouldn't do that.

I do partially agree with what you've said about Wade and their lack of cohesion though. With that said, we will suffer from that same problem in the first 20 games.

Wade just looks cooked. He's played one season too many. If he's looking that ragged in the preseason/his first few games, I don't think it's gonna look any better halfway through an 82 game stretch. It's a mistake to start him and it always has been.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 04:05:07 AM »

Offline Androslav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 528
Its preseason. The Nets are 3-0 and th Warriors are 1-2. Teams just don't care about wins and losses. Look at Boston last game. Win or lose they were playing no starters. Pre season means nothing.
Exactly, we are better than this. None of this matters, basically untill the ECF 2018.
"The joy of the balling under the rims."

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 04:13:57 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
Preseason.
lauri markannen beat lebron and his friends. I don't care if its a drew league game. How does that happen

Players are not yet in game shape, and most important of all, they dont care if they win or lose. Its a warmup for most vets.

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 04:35:08 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Preseason.

Players are not yet in game shape, and most important of all, they dont care if they win or lose. Its a warmup for most vets.

Wade is cooked though. If you cant see that he is pretty much done, you don't have eyes imo.

They're not winning Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. with him and Isaiah playing 1 & 2 together.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 04:36:51 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Nothing matters until they get knocked out of the playoffs in the East.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2017, 05:59:32 AM »

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 551
Questionable whether or not the Cavs even make the playoffs this year with all of their turnover.
That is one of the most nonsensical statements that I've ever seen posted on here.  With a healthy Lebron, they can sleepwalk into the playoffs.   

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2017, 06:53:15 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323

Unless your Philly, they were still trying to pad Fultz's stats in the fourth quarter of the last game.

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2017, 07:44:03 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Justin Holiday has been a beast this preseason

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2017, 07:47:25 AM »

Offline DooVoo

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 32
Didn't you start a thread just two days ago saying we are in huge trouble cause Jeff freaking Green dropped 19 on the Wizards and he is going to be a force for the Cavs for the entire year? And that we screwed up not doing anything possible to get Jeff freaking Green onto our roster. Talk about an overreaction. 

Now a day later you are saying the Cavs suck based on one pre-season game. I think you are just the typical fan who overreacts to everything he sees at the moment. Just relax.

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2017, 08:04:22 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
If the preseason ended today, the preseason Warriors, Cavs, and Spurs would all miss the preseason playoffs.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes