Author Topic: Mirotic for MVP  (Read 2164 times)

Mirotic for MVP
« on: December 18, 2017, 11:13:07 PM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
Mirotic has played in only 6 games all season.  The Bulls are 6-0 in those games and 3-20 in their other 23 games. Clearly Mirotic is the Most Valuable Player in the league. There is no other logical explanation for a 6 game winning streak immediately upon Mirotic's return.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Re: Mirotic for MVP
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 11:20:54 PM »

Offline CelticD

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140
Dude is putting up 20 and 6 after getting his face cracked by his teammate. I hope they keep playing well to make that Lakers pick better. Wild season overall.

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 11:23:39 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
By that logic doesn't it mean Chris Paul id the MVP since the Rockets have won 14 straight since CP3 came back and also becaise Paul has better numbers and is on a contenders?

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 04:32:50 AM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
By that logic doesn't it mean Chris Paul id the MVP since the Rockets have won 14 straight since CP3 came back and also becaise Paul has better numbers and is on a contenders?

I think there is a big different between 3-20 and 6-0. One is horrid, worst in the league, the other is as good as it gets.

Houston was what 11-4 before Paul came back? That was good for second best record in the League at the time.

I don’t think anyone really believes Mirotic is an MVP candidate. This thread is in jest, trying to shine light on the Bulls marked improvement since he came back.

Besides, Yabu was the leader out of the gate, and I don’t believe either has surpassed the mighty Yabu just yet.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 06:58:38 AM »

Online Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Funny thing:  Mirotic and Portis in the game at the same time is among their best lineups.