Author Topic: Isaiah and now Kyrie  (Read 928 times)

Isaiah and now Kyrie
« on: October 10, 2017, 08:41:15 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Last season Isaiah gifted us with a historic season.
Both Marcus and Rozier were privileged to learn from Isaiah and his season..Marcus has learned to traverse the paint to be patient and switch gears and now he has kyrie and his dribble skills.Marcus used a Isaiah move, going into the bodyof Okafor and bouncing off, then later a Irving dribble display before going baseline to a kick out.
Rozier impressed me with that move that started at half court, He just put on the booster and went straight line for a layup he saw it,measured it and went for it.

Both our young guards have Kyrie to mentor them now for the foreseeable future.How could you not want a coach like Brad and a GM fostering a blend of all stars with work ethic and a group of young players with work ethics and being groomed to play defense.Just guarding Kyrie in practice, watching his dribbling drills and playing one on one.

It would be nice to play some other teams than Nets,Philly and Hornets.

Re: Isaiah and now Kyrie
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 07:11:25 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2954
  • On To Banner 18!
It would be nice to play some other teams than Nets,Philly and Hornets.

Come on man, they've only played 3 games as it is (all preseason)  :P

That's like saying, "I wish the Bruins played teams other than the Predators and Avalanche"
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

Re: Isaiah and now Kyrie
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 08:38:55 PM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
What I'm looking forward to is seeing what other guys on our roster can learn from Kyrie.

Rozier in particular, as his style of play on offense reminds me a lot of Kyrie (quick direction changes, tricky dribble moves, lots of tricky shots taken off the dribble and off balance, etc).

I feel like Rozier is going to benefit immensely from watching Kyrie play every night, and perhaps even moreso by having to DEFEND Kyrie in practice every day.