Author Topic: Photos from Training Camp  (Read 5791 times)

Photos from Training Camp
« on: September 26, 2017, 04:17:01 PM »

Offline Emmette Bryant

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 286

Re: Photos from Training Camp
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 04:38:21 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3176
I just watched Guerschon Yabusele media day interview and he is huge! Dancing Bear all day every day!

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 05:20:49 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Yabusele might be the most muscular person in the league. I can't think of anyone who looks bigger. Dwight howard got smaller since a few years ago I bet  he got off the roids

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 05:26:41 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Yabusele might be the most muscular person in the league. I can't think of anyone who looks bigger. Dwight howard got smaller since a few years ago I bet  he got off the roids

Probably not in the league anymore, but Brandon Bass was maybe even more bulked up than that.  Bass had all of Dwight's muscle but was 4 inches shorter.

Yabu looks like a defensive end.  I think he may be too large, honestly.  I seriously doubt he has the footspeed to play anything but center.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 05:47:37 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3176

Probably not in the league anymore, but Brandon Bass was maybe even more bulked up than that.  Bass had all of Dwight's muscle but was 4 inches shorter.

Yabu looks like a defensive end.  I think he may be too large, honestly.  I seriously doubt he has the footspeed to play anything but center.

I think Yabu is a physical freak where his feet move way faster than they should be able to. He's huge and quick. He has the physical tools to play but the question is in thinking the game....

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 06:20:15 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
I just watched Guerschon Yabusele media day interview and he is huge! Dancing Bear all day every day!

Lebron is going to have so much fun when th Yabu, Semi and Morris climbing all over him .   

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 06:28:24 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2929
Theis looked enormous in the pictures/videos I saw. He looked to be every bit as big as Baynes.

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 07:09:26 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
It would be fun to throw Yabu and Semi out on the floor together looking like they're going to maul everyone in their path.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 07:11:06 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325

The Pats should give him a look—he can't be any worse than their current defensive ends.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 07:26:04 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Marcus Smart...dang what happened to him??  really slim now....hope it hasn't affected his strenght though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHEcCUYhmXs

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 07:59:39 PM »

Offline Emmette Bryant

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 286

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 08:00:13 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559

Lebron is going to have so much fun when th Yabu, Semi and Morris climbing all over him .

This^^
We have much more muscle this year, and they're young and hungry too. No more will team's like Washington push us around.

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 08:16:50 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
Marcus Smart...dang what happened to him??  really slim now....hope it hasn't affected his strenght though

Looks like Marcus is joining the food revolution that's brewing in this Country. I know folks that dropped double-digit pounds and lowered blood pressure by eating 80-90% vegetables, and lost nothing at the gym.

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 08:28:40 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

Looks like Marcus is joining the food revolution that's brewing in this Country. I know folks that dropped double-digit pounds and lowered blood pressure by eating 80-90% vegetables, and lost nothing at the gym.

yes

If people just cut out fried food, pizza, processed food/junk food, alcohol alone ..... much healthier society

A glass of red wine or beer a day is fine.  One day a week, splurging is fine.  But to splurge everyday = injuries, short life span

Marcus is on the right track

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2017, 08:33:03 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

Spinach + Grapefruit will help drop blood pressure fast...  potent combo