Author Topic: What's your depth Chart look like  (Read 4481 times)

Re: What's your depth Chart look like
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2017, 12:54:15 PM »

Offline jay

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 50
Bigs(96): Horford(32), Morris(24), Baynes(24), Theis(16), Yabusele
Wings(96): Hayward (34), Brown(24), Smart (18), Morris(10), Tatum(10), Nader, Rozier
Ballhandlers(48): Irving (34), Smart(16), Larkin(8 ), Rozier

I like that. I would go:

Bigs(96): Horford(32), Morris(24), Baynes(24), Theis(16), Yabusele
Wings(96): Hayward (34), Brown(20), Smart (26), Tatum(16), Nader, Ojeleye
Ballhandlers(48): Irving (36), Rozier (12), Larkin

Re: What's your depth Chart look like
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2017, 05:03:42 PM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
This is very tough to call at this point--except for Irving, Hayward and Horford.  Pencil them in as starters. The other two spots might well depend on matchups. Smart says he wants to come off the bench, so I guess Brown gets to start at the 2, though he hasn't really shown a good outside shot yet for a 2. He will have to make his mark on D. I'm not one to be impressed by dunks, unless they're accompanied by other talents. Between Brown and Smart, they do come up short on shooting at the 2. Which is why some people think Hayward might wind up at the 2.

The guys to watch are Tatum and Theis. Aside from playing very well together, Tatum showed he can score against starting competition and Theis showed he might be all-world, though one game doesn't tell a story.

Stevens has his hands full sorting all this out. Morris managed to stay out of jail, so he'll be joining the mix. How does he stack up vs Tatum and Theis? Does Theis alternate with Baynes at the 5--since Horford wants to play the 4? Where does Morris fit here?  Lots of questions, but the key players, it appears, are all those mentioned above.