Author Topic: Anthony Randolph  (Read 1469 times)

Anthony Randolph
« on: September 24, 2017, 06:12:31 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Nice motor 6-10 with wingspan and springy
Can hit from outside and is a shot blocker--

Re: Anthony Randolph
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 06:25:26 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3148

I think someone on the other Anthony Randolph post stated that Randolph can't get out of his contract until next year.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 06:52:41 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville

I think someone on the other Anthony Randolph post stated that Randolph can't get out of his contract until next year.

It was you Liam  ;D

Oh, I just found this:

"Anthony Randolph has an NBA 'out' clause in his deal with Real Madrid this season, but he would only return if he was certain "[to] have an opportunity to play."
"I have to know that I'm going to have a role and that I can help the team," Randolph said. "I don't want to go sit on the bench." Randolph was the No. 14 pick in the 2008 draft, but he never quite found his footing while playing for four teams before leaving the NBA in 2014. All signs point to him continuing his career overseas. Sep 17 - 8:57 PM"

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 06:54:51 PM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257

He has an NBA out between seasons but says he would only come for multi years and wants a role. That's a big ask for an NBA team but he has it in Europe, so can't blame him for making a choice.

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 08:45:41 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3148

It was you Liam  ;D

Oh, I just found this:

"Anthony Randolph has an NBA 'out' clause in his deal with Real Madrid this season, but he would only return if he was certain "[to] have an opportunity to play."
"I have to know that I'm going to have a role and that I can help the team," Randolph said. "I don't want to go sit on the bench." Randolph was the No. 14 pick in the 2008 draft, but he never quite found his footing while playing for four teams before leaving the NBA in 2014. All signs point to him continuing his career overseas. Sep 17 - 8:57 PM"

Nice. It's hard to get old!

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 09:36:21 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja

It was you Liam  ;D

Oh, I just found this:

Nice. It's hard to get old!
true. but it does beat the alternative.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva