Celtics Basketball > Celtics Media and Video

Streaming Celtic games

(1/5) > >>

dreamgreen:
So I'm renting a house in southern Vermont and am trying to find a way to watch the Celtics. I have Dish for a tv provider but they don't have CSN New England and DirectTV can't get a feed from the satellite through the trees.

Anyone help me out on how to watch the games, money isn't the issue.

footey:
League Pass with your local cable provider, dude. Is that an option?

Donoghus:

--- Quote from: footey on September 20, 2017, 05:50:06 PM ---League Pass with your local cable provider, dude. Is that an option?

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't you have to deal with local blackout rules? 

Not sure how that works with a cable provider that doesn't carry the flagship station of a team, though.

dreamgreen:

--- Quote from: Donoghus on September 20, 2017, 05:55:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: footey on September 20, 2017, 05:50:06 PM ---League Pass with your local cable provider, dude. Is that an option?

--- End quote ---

Not sure how that works with a cable provider that doesn't carry the flagship station of a team, though.

--- End quote ---

It seems League Pass will block me out because I'm in the area (100+ miles in a different state)

Donoghus:

--- Quote from: dreamgreen on September 20, 2017, 05:57:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Donoghus on September 20, 2017, 05:55:18 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It seems League Pass will block me out because I'm in the area (100+ miles in a different state)

--- End quote ---

That's what I thought might happen. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version