Celtics Basketball > Celtics Talk

Okafor

(1/17) > >>

konkmv:
I read they want to trade him... give them some seconds... he is better than zeller and can rebound... after the fultz  trade they should be willing to deal with us

The One:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water." - Peter Benchley

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2017/09/jahlil_okafor_trade_rumors_phi.html

Moranis:
I'd probably do Larkin, Nader, Yabusele, and Boston's 2018 1st (with some solid protections, like top 25, or it transfers to 2 2nd's) for Okafor.  I don't know if the Sixers would be interested in something like that of course, but if that is the sort of deal they could get, I think it would make sense for Boston.  You don't even mess up any chemistry since none of those guys were on the team last year.

Granath:
Remember the days when some folks here wanted to give up one of the Brooklyn picks for him?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On a low risk deal I'd get him. We just got Irving so we don't care about defense anyway.  ;D  (just kidding!!!) But in a couple of years we're going to lose our only scoring big man. Maybe Al can help Okafor round out his game.

CelticsElite:
The guy can't find minutes on a lottery team as a top pick. What makes you think he isn't Bennett 2.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version