Author Topic: What is Durant doing on Twitter AND Instagram?  (Read 5977 times)

What is Durant doing on Twitter AND Instagram?
« on: September 18, 2017, 09:43:08 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
I looked for a thread on this, and couldn't find one here. If there already is one, I apologize.

This the headline from an SB Nation article:

"Is Kevin Durant using this private Instagram account to argue with kids?

Forget Kevin Durant’s Twitter, the real drama is happening on Instagram"

If so, some WEAK stuff from a weak supposed superstar.

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/lookit/2017/9/18/16327672/kevin-durant-private-instagram-account-arguments-nba-warriors

The internet is in a tizzy over the idea that Kevin Durant uses fake accounts to defend himself on Twitter, but that story is nothing compared to his private Instagram account that was unearthed in the wake of the Twitter conspiracy.

Several users on Reddit began questioning the possibility of Durant defending himself with a hidden account on Instagram. It begins with this photo, posted by KD’s brother, who tagged Durant with the account “quiresultan.”

The account is private, but it’s followed by numerous NBA players, Durant’s stylist and Big Sean — well-known friend of Durant. There are other hints too that this is really the hidden Instagram account of the Warriors’ star.

The profile picture is from Goodfellas, a movie Durant has referred to as being one of his personal favorite movies. The phrase “No live ball turnovers” is likely referring to Game 1 of the 2017 NBA Finals, where the Warriors scored 17 points off live-ball turnovers in a game that set the tone for Durant’s NBA Finals MVP run.

Finally there’s the name, “quiresultan.” Quire Avenue and Sultan Avenue are both streets in Durant’s home town of Capitol Heights, Maryland.

So what’s the big deal? Lots of people have personal Instagram accounts.

This is true, though people don’t usually use those private accounts to argue with fans about their real life, just as Durant has been accused of doing on Twitter. There’s a long history of him getting into comment beef with anyone, young or old, who has talked crap about Durant.

These comments were all on another post relating to Kevin Durant, also posted by his brother.

To cap it off, shortly after news spread that @quiresultan was Durant’s private account he deleted the profile picture and changed the account’s name.

Now called “shanghainoon12345,” the account is still active and has the same follower count. The original photo by Durant’s brother is still tagging @quiresultan, but Instagram shows that account as deactivated.

Initially it was our reaction to assume the late-night tweets from Durant’s account that defended him in the third person were a Twitter snafu by an assistant — but based on his hidden Instagram history it’s entirely possible the Warriors’ star does spend his free time arguing with people incognito.

What a world.

KD or KD's minions?

Does it matter?

Re: What is Durant doing on Twitter AND Instagram?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 09:47:14 PM »

Offline CelticsQuestFor18

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 27
Durant is SOFT.

He can say whatever the hell he wants, his legacy just won't be the same. Everyone will call him "soft" and a "snake".

And guess what, he may respond with "I'm a champion" and what not, but again, you see what he's doing on Twitter and IG right now with these (fake) accounts. SOFT.

He says he tunes out the haters when in reality he can't handle them.

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 09:52:31 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
What's KD doing? Lets ask KD himself:

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 10:45:31 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
It's at times like these when this story seems so apropos :laugh:

Kevin Garnett Scares Teammates and Flushes Their Cellphones

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/kevin-garnett-scares-teammates-flushes-cellphones/

God I love that man, hehe :laugh:.

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 11:15:42 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Quote from: CelticsElite

His grasp of the English language is truly breathtaking and inspiring ::). B1tches, Gorillas, and the N-word, oh my ::), not to mention his Skip Bayless endorsement, l m a o :laugh:. Dude's gone full troll.

On the plus side, at least he isn't - or at least hasn't been caught :laugh: - liking p0rn on Twitter.  Leave that to the professionals, Kevin ;) :laugh:.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:21:51 PM by Roy H. »

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 11:22:35 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
No posting screen shots of profanity.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 02:30:41 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 02:53:52 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
haven't read too much into it but it makes KD sound very very childish

you would think someone who is arguably the top 5 player in the NBA/world would have a much better demeanor

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 03:03:45 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

you would think someone who is arguably the top 5 player in the NBA/world would have a much better demeanor
exactly. Its even worse when you realize he was cussing at children and people online and he's a multimillionaire about to be 30. And be tries to tell us he doesn't care what haters think

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 03:29:41 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427

exactly. Its even worse when you realize he was cussing at children and people online and he's a multimillionaire about to be 30. And be tries to tell us he doesn't care what haters think

people may disagree with me on this one but i don't recall much that LeBron being this level of petty to fans ? I think since the "taking my talents to south beach", he has matured quite a bit (at least on the outside)

Whereas KD went full villain since he departed from OKC

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 03:30:40 PM »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 320
Maybe I'm naive to all of this twitter stuff, but are we 100% sure that KD wrote all of this stuff? Has he come out and owned it?

I just checked @KDTrey5 and didn't see any of this....

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 04:11:18 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
Maybe I'm naive to all of this twitter stuff, but are we 100% sure that KD wrote all of this stuff? Has he come out and owned it?

Kevin Durant's full explanation on talking negatively on Twitter about OKC coach Billy Donovan & Thunder teammates (outside of Westbrook)

https://twitter.com/MarkG_Medina/status/910215531881414656

KD has secret accounts that he uses to defend himself and forgot to switch to them when he was replying to this guy I'm actually speechless

https://twitter.com/harrisonmc15/status/909634206355066880

no, I just deleted it.

https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/909200503115997184

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 05:01:08 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
Most likely he forgot to switch to his alt account.

The tweet about Donovan and his OKC teammates was in the third person.

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2017, 05:39:21 PM »

Offline JBcat

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 512

Kevin Durant's full explanation on talking negatively on Twitter about OKC coach Billy Donovan & Thunder teammates (outside of Westbrook)

https://twitter.com/MarkG_Medina/status/910215531881414656

KD has secret accounts that he uses to defend himself and forgot to switch to them when he was replying to this guy I'm actually speechless

https://twitter.com/harrisonmc15/status/909634206355066880

no, I just deleted it.

https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/909200503115997184

Do you know what was actually said about Donovan and his former teammates?