Author Topic: What is Durant doing on Twitter AND Instagram?  (Read 5981 times)

Re: What is Durant doing on Twitter AND Instagram?
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2017, 11:16:27 AM »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 320
Did he just basically admit he couldn't be Lebron without teaming up in GS?  "KD can't win a championship with those cats."  I mean they were up 3-1 on the Warriors so they could clearly beat that team, which would have put them in the Finals against Cleveland.  I heard on the radio this morning that before going to GS, Durant was 4-17 against James.  I guess he knew he couldn't beat James without his super team up and that clearly worked as Durant was 5-2 against James last year.  In other words, in the one year he was in GS he beat Lebron James' team more times then all of the prior seasons combined.

Sadly, Bron Bron taught Durant a lesson: your best chance of winning is on a super team. I remember Durant's expression coming off the floor and body language with his head down after the Finals thumping OKC took from the cHeat. It was like "how can we (I) ever beat these guys."

As much as I don't respect Durant, I wish that he picked us rather than the Warriors. For selfish Celtics reasons, yes, but also so that there would have been a more competitive balance in the league.

The forming of the cHeat as well as the bron Bron/Kyrie/Love troika definitely influenced Durant's decision.

Ok, I'll take the bait.

How did Miami cheat? Is this sour grapes, or is there some conspiracy that I don't know about?

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2017, 11:46:04 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Did he just basically admit he couldn't be Lebron without teaming up in GS?  "KD can't win a championship with those cats."  I mean they were up 3-1 on the Warriors so they could clearly beat that team, which would have put them in the Finals against Cleveland.  I heard on the radio this morning that before going to GS, Durant was 4-17 against James.  I guess he knew he couldn't beat James without his super team up and that clearly worked as Durant was 5-2 against James last year.  In other words, in the one year he was in GS he beat Lebron James' team more times then all of the prior seasons combined.

Sadly, Bron Bron taught Durant a lesson: your best chance of winning is on a super team. I remember Durant's expression coming off the floor and body language with his head down after the Finals thumping OKC took from the cHeat. It was like "how can we (I) ever beat these guys."

As much as I don't respect Durant, I wish that he picked us rather than the Warriors. For selfish Celtics reasons, yes, but also so that there would have been a more competitive balance in the league.

The forming of the cHeat as well as the bron Bron/Kyrie/Love troika definitely influenced Durant's decision.

Ok, I'll take the bait.

How did Miami cheat? Is this sour grapes, or is there some conspiracy that I don't know about?
most people think there was some tampering before they all decided to go to the heat

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2017, 01:02:00 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Using a fake account to bash your former teammates and coach is Charmin soft.