Around the League > The Draft

Espn article: "there's never been a draft prospect like Luka Doncic"

(1/4) > >>

CelticsElite:
Let the hype machine begin

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20668236/there-never-nba-draft-prospect-slovenia-luka-doncic

hwangjini_1:
It has already started, almost a year ago. Put me in the believer camp.

CELTICSofBOSTON:
I'm not buying the Luka Doncic hype.  It's very clear that he is a very good basketball player and will be a very good player in the NBA but I see role player/ 3rd option not super star.

There is no way he goes #1.  Marvin Bagley will have to be awful at Duke and Michael Porter would have to stink as well for that to happen.

max215:

--- Quote from: hwangjini_1 on September 18, 2017, 08:09:50 PM ---It has already started, almost a year ago. Put me in the believer camp.

--- End quote ---

Same. Seeing him in Cleveland would be the end of me.

green_bballers13:

--- Quote from: CELTICSofBOSTON on September 18, 2017, 08:58:44 PM ---I'm not buying the Luka Doncic hype.  It's very clear that he is a very good basketball player and will be a very good player in the NBA but I see role player/ 3rd option not super star.

There is no way he goes #1.  Marvin Bagley will have to be awful at Duke and Michael Porter would have to stink as well for that to happen.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure about him. I'm not sure anyone is sure about him. I thought Lonzo was hard to find comps for, until I saw this guy.

NBAdraft.net says Danilo Galinari. Hmmm, I think Luka is a better ball handler and would play more of a point forward role.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version