Celtics Basketball > Celtics Talk

Brinks truck and Ainge backed in corner and a forced majeure

(1/16) > >>

rollie mass:
Did Isaiah bring this on himself in his quest for the max as a measure of success?Was the not drafting Fultz what got trainers and physio replaced?Was Ainge forced into a corner with these events and only rescued by Irving trade.Did Isaiah's agent ever address the Cap and managements timeline and fears of Isaiahs skills degrading ?The public promotion of MAX using his fan popularity would become polarising.
If Ainge knew the severity of Isaiahs injury back at time of draft, wouldn't he be forced to take Fultz and keep our Nets pick?
Ainge had no choice but to trade and let somebody else deal with MAX issue while getting a mercurial 4 times all star, that also eased Fultz swap.
No wonder training and medical team got replaced ,a mistake on their part jeopardised the rebuild
.If we had gone half the season with all the new players without a all star point guard and then the free agent market price that ainge was NOT going to do match.
Isaiah should leave that legacy untarnished for it was truly historical-even this ending.
Ainge was forced as GM to make the hardestcall but in the end it was a FORCE MAJEURE

slightly biased bias fan:
What I am intrigued about is what will happen with Tatum long term, Hayward can't be defensive stopper next to Irving going forward and Tatum won't want to be a power forward for the rest of his career so is he our 6th man for the next 4-5 years?

KG Living Legend:

The trainer's were fired because they mismanaged ITs hip.

mctyson:

--- Quote from: KG Living Legend on September 17, 2017, 06:27:06 AM ---
 The trainer's were fired because they mismanaged ITs hip.

--- End quote ---

I don't think it had anything to do with this.

D Dub:

--- Quote from: slightly biased bias fan on September 17, 2017, 05:06:28 AM ---What I am intrigued about is what will happen with Tatum long term, Hayward can't be defensive stopper next to Irving going forward and Tatum won't want to be a power forward for the rest of his career so is he our 6th man for the next 4-5 years?

--- End quote ---

I think he'll play lots of four. 

It's just like playing two or three these days, so he should use the opportunity to his advantage. 

I think Brad see's Smart as our defensive stopper alongside Kyrie, with Jaylen in the mix to guard the Lebrons PG's and KD's of the world. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version