Author Topic: I bet atlanta was watching theis- schroder chemistry  (Read 2763 times)

I bet atlanta was watching theis- schroder chemistry
« on: September 13, 2017, 06:53:19 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Atlanta must be licking their chops if theis gets put up for trade.There was am obvious chemistry  with those two.

Re: I bet atlanta was watching theis- schroder chemistry
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 06:53:16 PM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
I haven't been around for a while with Hurricanes and all so my question is why would Theis be put up in a trade and to Atlanta for who?

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 07:40:02 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
I'm sure he isn't available. C's team is short on bigs

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 07:42:57 PM »

Offline Bucketgetter

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 11
I'm sure he isn't available. C's team is short on bigs
After this offseason, I’d say anyone is available.

Except maybe Rozier ;)
CB Mock Deadline - Minnesota Timberwolves
Kemba Walker / Tyus Jones / Aaron Brooks
Jimmy Butler / Jamal Crawford / Treveon Graham
Rodney Hood / Nic Batum / Marcus Georges Hunt
Taj Gibson / Nemanja Bjelica / Jonas Jerebko
KAT / Derrick Favors / Cole Aldrich
Picks - 2018 CHA 1st (Lotto protected), none out

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 08:25:47 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Atlanta must be licking their chops if theis gets put up for trade.There was am obvious chemistry  with those two.

Rollie, you've outdone yourself. We know stiletto is taken, but do you have a comparable weapon for Theis yet?

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 09:34:45 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3175

Rollie, you've outdone yourself. We know stiletto is taken, but do you have a comparable weapon for Theis yet?

Flyswatter?

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 12:32:25 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

I think we can trade Theis for Anthony Davis. We need a couple picks back though

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 03:33:07 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
This was supposed to be a compliment of how well those two gelled and the attention that theis brought to his play with SCHRODER
And the possibility Schroder says get that guy!!even if its to speak German with
Theis hit the mid range shots and his threes ,ran the court well and has some super secret wingspan that allowed him to rebound well and play defense.

I still think stiletto was right on point(intended) in brads hands(intended).A stiletto has specific uses none like an all purpose knife.
WE would not have beaten Chicago without green
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 06:31:33 AM by rollie mass »

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 04:04:05 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

I strongly suggest that you leave him alone.  Your act is rather predictable and tired at this point and adds nothing of value to this thread. 

This was supposed to be a compliment of how well those two gelled and the attention that theis brought to his play with SCHODER
And the possibility Schroder says get that guy!!even if its to speak German with
Theis hit the mid range shots and his threes ,ran the court well and has some super secret wingspan that allowed him to rebound well and play defense.

I still think stiletto was right on point(intended) in brads hands(intended).A stiletto has specific uses none like an all purpose knife.

So he's got some blitzkrieg to his game but isn't afraid to mix it up inside?  Sounds like an interesting mix.  It's been a long time since we've seen a German in the trenches ;) :laugh:. #TheisIsNice
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 04:54:22 AM by Beat LA »

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 04:51:27 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN

Leave him alone.  Your act is rather predictable and tired at this point and adds nothing of value to this thread. 

This was supposed to be a compliment of how well those two gelled and the attention that theis brought to his play with SCHODER

So he's got some blitzkrieg to his game but isn't afraid to mix it up inside?  Sounds like an interesting mix.  It's been a long time since we've seen a German in the trenches ;) :laugh:. #TheisIsNice
Haha Theis is quite like that, I'm excited for him being our backup C next season.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 04:58:24 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Leave him alone.  Your act is rather predictable and tired at this point and adds nothing of value to this thread. 

Haha Theis is quite like that, I'm excited for him being our backup C next season.

Honestly, I don't know anything about the guy, but the World War I and II jokes are just too easy :laugh:. Do you think that he has a good chance of even making the roster?  Most of these late signings by Ainge, whether they're international or undrafted guys, tend either not to stick or end up in the now G-League :-\.

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 07:04:44 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441

I strongly suggest that you leave him alone.  Your act is rather predictable and tired at this point and adds nothing of value to this thread. 

Yeah, and what is the point of the thread again?

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 08:01:02 AM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

Yep. Poor guy doesn't even realize he's being hypocritical. At least he refrained from his constant overuse of the word "sigh" and his little emojis.

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 11:10:02 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Rollie outlined its theme, but you're completely missing the point of my post.  Don't worry about it, though, as it has nothing to do with you.

Yep. Poor guy doesn't even realize he's being hypocritical. At least he refrained from his constant overuse of the word "sigh" and his little emojis.

L m a o.  Nice try, Eddie, but sell it to someone who's buying.  The reality is that you've been beating this dead horse regarding Rollie's use of the word "stiletto" at every opportunity even before the end of our run in the playoffs.  Give it a rest.  As I said, your stiletto shtick is quite predictable and tired at this point and is almost as bad as my pathetic attempts at stand-up comedy.  What's the matter, man, have you finally tired of Triboy?

I also find your evidently vehement hatred of emojis to be quite hilarious, given that you are an adult, I'm assuming.  Tell me, does that extend to every facet of your life?  Is your aversion to smiley faces such that you will never even entertain the possibility of enjoying these delectable creations by Lindt, for example -

because if so, you're really missing out of some great chocolate.  I take it that shopping at Walmart is also out of the question?