CelticsStrong > Using CelticsStrong

Idea for a new function on Celticsblog

(1/3) > >>

slightly biased bias fan:
You know there is the Tommy Points, but I'd introduce the Pitino Point. This functions as a Celticsblog negative, so if you are an ass or jerk to someone you get a Pitino Point thus losing you a Tommy Point as the Pitino Point is a direct negative to your personal franchise...but all is not lost as if you amass enough Pitino Points you may get a prostitute(s) sent to your home or place of work  ;) ;D ;D ;D

jambr380:
There were negative TPs long long ago. This site is meant to bring people together and those definitely did not do that.

It is even against forum rules to say, "I wish I could give a negative TP."

Outside of some Current Events posts, I find that people who are rude and insulting usually move on to a different site altogether. If somebody says something that isn't entirely insightful, they don't deserve negative TPs (just not positive ones  ;) )

slightly biased bias fan:

--- Quote from: jambr380 on September 11, 2017, 10:56:43 PM ---There were negative TPs long long ago. This site is meant to bring people together and those definitely did not do that.

It is even against forum rules to say, "I wish I could give a negative TP."

Outside of some Current Events posts, I find that people who are rude and insulting usually move on to a different site altogether. If somebody says something that isn't entirely insightful, they don't deserve negative TPs (just not positive ones  ;) )

--- End quote ---

HAHA sorry I was joking, it was just a pun at Pitino's expense.

jambr380:
Oh, I figured - and you have been here long enough to know the drill.  :D

I noticed nobody had responded to the thread yet and wanted to make sure it stayed active.

fairweatherfan:
We can call it the "Success Is A Choice" system  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version